40. Him

⁂⁂⁂

⁂⁂⁂

"At this point, the both of you should be winning an award for the most tattooed couple." We all laugh at Chase's comment on Weston and I.

"Who knew tattoos would look so good on you?" Ivy adds towards Weston, causing another round of laughter.

I knew.

"So you both just planned to gawk and give compliments to my body all night?" Weston points out and they both nod in accordance.

I smile and he looks at me with a smile too. His left hand is resting on my thigh, giving it light rubs as we eat.

"We never see you anymore, so we are gonna feed you with all the compliments and cusses." Weston rolls his eyes at Ivy, but her smug smile doesn't faze.

We continue eating and chattering which was really fun and honestly entertaining.

"So we are going home for Thanksgiving." Ivy announced after some while, tugging to Chase's side.

"Yeah." Weston gives a simple reply.

"I'll be joining Skylar's family this time, but I'll make sure to come home after." He says and they nod.

"Although, we might actually spend Thanksgiving with you guys, because my family is full of surprises and not the good kind." I state and they laugh.

"Either ways, I'm good." Weston brings our interlocked hands to his lips and kisses the back of my hand. Happiness dances in his eyes as he looks at me. I smile and he presses his lips on mine.

"You guys know that we're still here right?" Weston ignores them, deepening what was suppose to be a soft kiss. But I chuckled at Chase's question before pulling away from my hungry man's lips.

"You guys need to go now." He tells them.

I laughed at the frustration laying on Weston's face from the moment we just had that was ruined by the two people laughing at him too.

Ivy made another remark again and I saw a vein popping out of Weston's forehead. She makes him so mad, it's cute.

Her expression now took a serious but careful turn as she utters her next words, looking at Weston.

"This is kinda random, but it's been sitting on my mind lately Weston and I have to ask." He gives her his attention.

"Have you heard anything from...."Ivy picks her words carefully.

"....from him?" The moment the words left Ivy's lips, Weston's grip on my hand tightens.

Confusion and worry dawns on me as I turns to look at him at my side. He has become tensed and he isn't smiling again.