Author's Note

You made it here.....Yay!

I honestly cannot thank you guys enough for giving 'Skylar' a chance. This book means a lot to me and I'm so glad you guys stayed on this Journey with these amazing characters.

I wrote this book for exactly six months - January to June, 2022. Although, I didn't think I would finish it within six months, cause I'm extremely lazy.

But overall, I'm glad that it's completed, but also sad at the fact that I won't spend my days writing about Weston and Skylar's story.

To cool down any burning questions..... Yes, there will be an Epilogue. I may decide to add bonus chapters or not......depending on your demand for it.

____________________________________________________________

I've been thinking about something lately considering the name of this book.

The first title of this book was Named..

❁ Her Perfect Picture

But I renamed it...

❁ Skylar

Because the first name didn't really sit well with the book for me.

____________________________________________________________

So I'm thinking of changing it again to a much preferable name now that the book is completed.❦

This mostly goes out to everyone of you that have really read this book and understands it.

Either names are okay for me, but I want your votes and opinion as well.

If you want ❁ Skylar ❁

Comment - 100%Skylar here.

But if you want the new name which is...

❁ Till I Met Him ❁

Comment - 100%TIMH here.

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

I really don't know how voting works, but I'm just tryna create a little fun with you guys. Of course, the one with the highest votes will win and be the permanent name.

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

🄳🄴🄰🄳🄻🄸🄽🄴:

June, 2022 - Further Notice.

-----------------------------------------------------

So....

And

And...

ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ sᴏ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ❤

ʙʏᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴡ...

ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴs