34. Devil In Disguise

⁂⁂⁂

⁂⁂⁂

I step out of the bathtub and myself with my towel, before wrapping it around my chest. My dress is already laying on the bed, so I just applied lotion on my skin before doing my makeup and hair.

I finish my makeup with a bold red lipstick and straighten my hair, leaving it to fall behind my back.

I slip into my dress which is a white mini cutout halter dress. But instead of strapy heels to go with the dress, I went with knee high boots that are extremely comfortable.

My phone dings with a message and I pick it up from the bed.

Weston: I'm outside.

I let my internally joy display physically. My smile is pure evidence of my happiness.

I grab my little purse and phone, before heading downstairs.

Tonight was suppose to be a surprise--- at least that was what Weston wanted ---but I have the mind of a genius. When he told me to dress up and wait for him to pick me up, I immediately knew we are going on a date.

Our first date.

He didn't tell me but I blew the whole thing on the phone just as he gave me the information. I could hear and see the disappointment I caused him, even if I couldn't see his face.

Thankfully, I didn't have the cold I caught three days ago. With the amount of drugs Weston bought, it was bound to go.

The night greets me with it's air as I step out and lock the door behind me. Brooke is at Emily's, so I'm more than ready for tonight.

"Looks like I dressed suitably for the ride." I smirked, staring at Weston as he stands from his motorcycle and takes off his helmet.

I almost forgot how to breathe, taking in the view of the forbidden man ahead of me.

How in the world am I so lucky to be with a greek god?

His outfit did not help the situation, infact it only made it worst for me. His long legs are displayed in the black jeans he has on with black boots. He has on a white demin jacket with the hems rough and ripped.

I don't think I can explain how hot and wickedly sexy Weston looks right now.

His hair is dishevelled and his hands went through it for adjustment. His signature chain hangs around his neck and each of his fingers are occupied with silver rings.

He's a fucking greek god, olympian, angel, devil. All in one and the best part is that, he's mine.

He walks to me but his eyes were practically drinking my body with each step he took, just like I've installed all features of him in my brain cells.