🚨READ THIS BEFORE STARTING 🚨

DO NOT SKIP BABES THIS IS IMPORTANT IK YOU WANT TOMMY BUT READ THIS FIRST

CW: INVOLVES THE TOPIC OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

hello everyone!
it's been two years since i wrote this, and a re-write is now out.

this is a note to all the people STARTING to read or RE-READING this!

please keep in mind this story was written by a thirteen year old with no experience with relationships, mental health issues, and was influenced by wattpad to think toxic relationships with rape as the main attraction are ok to be portrayed in stories.

MANY OF THE ELEMENTS IN THIS OC X TOM RIDDLE RELATIONSHIP AREN'T HEALTHY!!

you probably didn't expect it to be, but this "unhealthy" topic involves SA. i didn't mean for their relationship to be like that, and when writing this two years ago, i didn't grasp that the way this character is written in some scenes can be seen as SA. i thought that the girl "fighting" against the guy and telling him "no" was a form of romanticised "enemies to lovers" WHICH IS NOT OK. THAT IS NEVER OK.

i understand that the characters are "fake" but my past writing can definitely be taken in ways i didn't intend it to be in, and i don't want to be seen as an author who romanticises this type of stuff.

SA is not a joke and shouldn't be joked about EVER. if someone says NO, they mean NO.

i apologise for any of these moments, and i've tried to re-write most of them or edit them out to make the relationship healthier. i STRONGLY recommend you read the re-write or just stop reading right here. it's not a very good book, trust me.

if i see any comments on sexual scenes joking about rape and SA, your comments will be deleted, and you will be muted from my account.

have a nice night!!

<3
- lilac