twenty eight

__________

Media Above: Kitioma's Ball Outfit

pretty, right?

AND STOP HATING ON THE CONVERSES, WHAT DID YOU WANT ME TO PUT HER IN, SOME 11 INCH HEELS?
SORRY THIS AINT TOM'S D-

__________

T W O

M O N T H S

L A T E R

__________

My memories of him were like empty gaps, never to be filled

__________

Kitioma Hadlee

          I take a bite of my toast only for it to be knocked out of my hand. "Excuse-"

"Kiki! Urgent news, right now, come on."

Marlene yanks me by my hand, pulling me away from my lovely dinner. "The Headmaster is making an announcement though, I heard it was about Quidditch, and I wanna hear it!" I exclaim, longingly looking back at the table of food.

She blinks, stopping for a second. "Oh, uh...to bad! I'm skipping and you're coming with me." She pulls me into the hallway, then in a hushed whisper, she murmurs, "There's a Slytherin party tonight, and I want you to come with me. I got invited by a few of my friends."

"Is your boyfriend there? Is that why?" I say smugly.

Marlene rolls her eyes. "I'm telling you now just as I have for the last two months, that was a joke. Tom Riddle is not my boyfriend, that was a prank that I probably shouldn't have done."

I elbow her lightly as we walk down the hallway. "Awe, come on, we all know you like him."

Marlene's face heats up, but it doesn't look like from embarrassment for herself...it looks like, based on her nervous glances, her eyes flitting to my face and to the floor, embarrassment for me. Now why would she be embarrassed for me? Does she know something I don't? Is she hiding something?

Ugh.

Trust issues at their finest.

"I told you, Kiki, that was a joke," She mutters, then says the password for the Gryffindor common rooms, pushing into the portrait hole. "Now come on, you have horrible fashion sense."

"Do not!" I cross my arms. "You know how cliche that is? The best friend giving advice to the obvious main character?" I flip my hair - or at least, try to flip my hair - over my shoulder, smirking.

Marlene gives me a look. "Who says you're the main character? And I do not give off best friend vibes, I'm obviously the love interest."

"You?" I scoff. "Please, if anyone gives off love interest vibes, it's me."

Marlene throws a piece of clothing at my head, the fabric spilling out of her hands, poofing up in the air. "I thought you were the main character?"

I frown. "Stop confusing me, you know I'm slow."

Marlene laughs and pulls out a dress of her own. "Put on the dress."