24.

Armoni

Two months later

"Daddy watch me." Amir shouted as I watched him ride his bike up and down the sidewalk. I had just bought him the bike that he wanted.

While I was watching Amir my head started to think about India and how I been avoiding her. I like her a lot like almost loving shit, but I don't know maybe I'm scared of seeing the hurt look on her face or being too obsessed. I been thinking about just popping up to her house, but I decided against it.

I just don't want to move to fast with her, she so nice and shy. I seen kalani walk out yb house out the corner of my eye. "Are you even watching him." She asked. She been giving me a hard time ever since she punched me.

"The fuck is your problem." I scrunched my face up at her.

"I'm just asking while you're in lala land are you watching him, I don't want him accidentally going in the road." I rolled my eyes.

"I know how to watch my own damn kids kalani." I told her. She also rolled her eyes.

I just shook my head at her. "So, where yo girlfriend and what hoes you fucked that yall aint talking." I sighed while running a hand down my face.

"Why is it any of your business who I fucked or fuck with we aint together."

"You were quick to end our relationship and get another bitch so I'm just asking." She shrugged.

I looked at her like she was crazy which she is. "Cause kalani who chose to fuck another nigga then come fuck me and have a baby and know that the baby aint mine but still to act as though you don't. Like come on what person in their right mind will stay with you after that shit. And stop calling her a bitch cause she aint one."

"No, you are not mad that I had a baby with another nigga it's the fact that I had it with a person who was trying to kill you and that it was a girl, and you can't be in her life the way you want. I already told you the reason I did what I did." I stared at her.

"You are right kalani I do care that I can't call her my daughter no mo so take my name off her birth certificate and act like this shit never happened and don't come to me with that bitter attitude like I fucked you over or something. Just let me see Aaron and I will let you see Amir, Mari, and Red. You can keep the fucking house and all the shit that's in the bitch too."

"Moni, I don't want to split up our family." She started tearing up.

"It's already split kalani and it's no fixing it this time. So, we are going to fucking co parent and act like civil people." I seen a familiar blue car pull up by the sidewalk in front of us.

"Amir." He rode his bike by me.

The driver side opened, and I seen them come to the other side and realized it was India. My heart sped up looking at how she was dressed in just joggers and a t shirt with her hair in a messy bun.

I walked up to her and seen her eyes all red and puffy like she been crying. "What's wrong." I asked worried.

"I know you probably don't want to talk to me or anything, but I need to tell you something." I raised an eyebrow.