1.

Armoni
1 year later...

I opened my eyes seeing complete darkness until I saw something on the ground, so I walked towards it only to see Amir in a pool of blood.

I quickly backed up tripping on my foot and started looking around only to end up in a hospital. I stood up and started hearing crying. I turned around and saw kalani and the gang standing around someone in a bed, I slowly walked up to them, and they looked at me and moved over. It was Amir on the bed, he looked dead.

I looked at kalani and she was crying, I felt tears coming down my face also. "Armoni." She sobbed my name.

"He's d-dead." She started crying historically.

"It's all your fault." She started walking towards me.

"It's your fault he's dead you caused everything." Everybody started coming towards me.

I felt a tap on my right shoulder, so I turned my head. "You the reason I died." It was cj. I started shaking my head and back.

"I'm sorry I didn't know." I backed into the wall and slid down it.

"Why daddy." I looked up and it was Amir. I put my head in my hands and started rocking back and forth.

I quickly shot up looking around I realized I was still at home and in bed. I finally caught my breath and relaxed, I sat up and got out my bed.

I went downstairs and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Once I got it I went to my balcony and just sat in one of the chairs that was out there and started looking up at the stars thinking.

This was one of my many times having a nightmare about that day. It haunts me since it happened. I couldn't eat or sleep, every time I close my eyes I see Amir's body on the ground in a pool of blood. It's been a year since all that happened and I still can't get over it.

Lemme just give yall a recap of what happened...

AMIR." I yelled. I heard sirens but I was unconscious by the time they got here.

Who knew that gut feeling would have save me if I would have listened or that yb was telling me to just go home.

I saw people surrounding me and Amir. "Stay with me." I heard. The last thing I heard was somebody calling my name. Thats when darkness started to surround me.

3 weeks later...

I woke up and looked around noticing I was in the hospital. I looked to the right and saw everybody in the room crying and looking sad. Kalani was in yb lap crying while he rubbed her back.

I sat up. "Damn what happened." I groaned. Everybody head popped up looking at me. Everybody got up and came to me.

Kalani was still crying so I reached up and pulled her into the bed with me, but she hesitated.

I looked down and under this shit they had me in. I saw it was some patches covering where my heart is.

"The bullet was piercing your heart a little bit but not where you would have died instantly well you did almost die but you will be fine now that your woke." I nodded not really saying anything.

I really don't remember anything that happened. "Well why are you crying Lani and where the kids at." I frowned when kalani busted out crying.

"You don't remember what happened." I shook my head no at yb.