6.

Kalani

"When is daddy coming home mommy." Amir kept asking while tapping me.

It's been two weeks since armoni was arrested. Her lawyer said we couldn't bail her out we would have to wait until her court date which is next Monday but its only Tuesday.

"I don't know amir but we going to see daddy soon." He started crying.

"I wanna see daddy now I want my daddy." He sobbed. I picked him up and took him in my room.

"Amir daddy is going to come back ok she just got into a little misunderstanding." He nodded.

He laid his head on my chest and ended up falling asleep hopefully Monday comes fast.

Armoni

"Damn so how many times have you been to this jail." I asked. We were currently on a jail bus going to baton rouge prison.

"Ion even know I lost count." I shook my head. Laylah is a fem but she has the mind of a stud and we got close pretty quick. She goes by lay sometimes but I call her w.e I want.

"So is there like anybody that runs the place or think they do." I asked her.

"It's this other stud name Mila." I nodded and thought of something.

"I need you to set up a meeting or something." She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Are you crazy." If only she knew. "I can't do that she has to do it. She would kill me if I told you about her or her cell." I nodded.

"Come I just need this favor but look I have a deal." She looked at me interested.

"Well you get me a meeting or w.e with ace and when I get out of jail I could get you out of here." She smiled.

"You would do that for me." I nodded.

"Of course you became like a friend to me plus you did help me back when we was in the holding cell." She nodded.

"Were here." I heard one of the gaurds yell. They parked the bus and we all got up falling in a line.

We finally got off this hot ass bus and we went in the prison. I've been to jail before just not in baton rouge. Everybody was looking at us while we walked through the jail.

They gave us stuff for our bunks and shit. I ended up having to share a bunk with lay better then anybody else.

"So what we do now." I asked laylah jumping off the top bunk.

"Well we could leave our cell and everything look around." I nodded. We walked out the cell and just started talking to each other.

"So how many kids you have."

"I have 4. 3 kids 1 daughter I love them to death." I smiled.

"So you never told me why your in here." I looked at her.

"Well for kidnapping but I didn't kidnap them." She looked at me like I was lying.