16.

Armoni

Two months later

I swallowed the last bit of Hennesy that was in my cup and stood up.

"So, where Clarissa?" I asked Damien confused. He looked up at me and I couldn't help but to chuckle.

"I'm sorry man I'm sorry but you just look so helpless I had no choice but to laugh but answer the question." I stopped laughing.

"Clarissa is at my house." I nodded.

"So, she was helping you." He nodded. I ain't say nun else.

Everybody was just doing foul shit. I left and got in my car. I drove to his house and just sat in the car.

I watched the house for a couple of minutes and seen Clarissa coming out the store.

I drove to the trap and went to the basement to get Damien. I got him and put him in my car.

"Where we going." He looked at me confused.

"Just sit back nosey and you will see." I pulled up to Damien house and Clarissa was still gone.

I stopped the car and got out. I went to the passenger side and grabbed Damien.

I basically had to drag him to the car since you know he was getting his back blown out. Lol. I laughed in my head silently.

"You are letting me go?" I looked at him and laughed.

"You funny dude." I ain't say nothing else. I picked the front lock and dragged him to the dining room table.

I tied him to the chair and say next to him facing the entrance. "You know you could of gotten my keys."

I faced palm myself. "I forgot." I got up and locked the door and got some juice.

30 minutes later

Minutes later I finally heard Clarissa pull up. "Are you going to kill her." I ain't say nun.

She walked in the house. "Honey we're home." I heard her feet start to pick up faster.

She finally came in the dining room. She looked at me and Damien.

"So, you thought you was going to be able to hide from me." I chuckled.

"Let him go. Leave us alone." I shook my head.

"Nah cause see he wanted to be ah big bad wolf, but he couldn't handle the game and consequences. I been doing this since before middle school."

"Just please let us go." I shook my head.

"I can't do that." I paused for a second. I pulled out my gun and sat it on the table.

"See y'all don't understand I gave your son multiple chances but he ain't take it so here's the consequences."

I slid the gun to her. She picked it up and pointed it to me. "Well go ahead." She had tears in her eyes.