18.

Armoni

"Can you watch the kids for me and Kalani just for today." I asked Kalani mom Sherhonda.

"Yea of course. Y'all going on a date." She smiled.

"I wish but nah I have to go to court today." She nodded.

"Alright." I hung up.

"She said yea and we need to get dressed." I told Kalani. I got my suit out and went to go get Amir suit.

"Why do I have to put this on." Amir complained.

"Cause you have to come with us and so we can look nice." He started getting dressed and I went to do the same.

"You look mighty fine." I licked my lips at Kalani. She was in ah dress, but it was a formal dress and not one you wear to the club.

"Thanks." I put my clothes on and she helped me with the tie.

"And you don't look bad yourself." I bit my lip looking up and down at her.

"Thanks." I kissed her lips. I was about to deepen the kiss, but the door busted open.

"Don't we have to go to court and y'all in here kissing." I looked at the door and it was Amir.

I rolled my eyes. "You right let's go before she gets pregnant." Amir looked at me with a disgusted face.

"I did not want to hear that." He put his hand over his ears.

I waved him off and got Ky while Kalani got Aaron. "Come on everybody let's go." I shouted.

"You sure you going to be fine Malia." She nodded and smiled.

"Yes, I need to go job hunting and apartment hunting also." I nodded.

"Well, if you need someone to watch the baby call Kalani mom." I have her the number.

"Alright now y'all go before yall be late." I nodded and closed the front door.

We all got in the car. "Me and Mari could of stayed home." I frowned.

"Leave y'all in my house alone." I faked laughed. "I think the fuck not." I drove out the driveway and to Kalani mom house.

Once we got there the kids got out. "Alright see y'all kids later." They went in the house, and we left.

We made it to the courthouse. We got out and I got Amir out the car.

I had paid the best lawyer to represent us. We walked inside and we met with the lawyer.

"Ok Amir, we want you to tell the truth and nothing but the truth. There is no wrong answer, and no one will get mad at anything you say." Amir nodded.

We went in the court room, and I see Tara talking to her lawyer. We went our side and sat down.

After a few minutes our session started.