5.

Armoni

"No no please." I jumped up. I looked at kalani and she was shaking and crying. I pulled her into me.

"Kalani wake up I'm right here." I started shaking her. She started crying even more.

"Noo stop please leave her alone." I didn't know what else to do so I just held her and began rocking back and forth.

"I'm right. I'm not leaving you kalani I just need you to wake up for me please." Slowly she started to wake up.

"Moni." She opened her eyes and started crying again. I just held her. "I'm here ok I'm not leaving." I turned the lamp on and looked at her.

I wiped her face with my hand. "Moni he he hurt you. He was about to kill you." I shook my head.

"I'm right here he not going to hurt us ok. I'm still here." She put her head in the crook of my neck.

"Please don't leave I love you." She started hugging me tighter like if she let go Ima disappear.

"I love you to." I kissed her cheek. "I'm always going to be here for you no matter what." I pushed her hair out her face.

"Just hold me." She looked at me and I nodded. I turned the light off and we both laid down, she got on top of me still laying her head in the crook of my neck.

9:00 in the morning

I woke up early to head to the trap. I laid kalani next to me. I texted the group chat wit the boys telling them to come to the trap.

I got out the bed and put some clothes on. I put on some Jordans before getting my keys and phone. I left out the room coming face to face with the kids.

"What y'all want." I asked going to the living room.

"Where you going." Red ask. It was only red Mari and Amir.

"To mind my business, I have shit to do." I said getting up. "Well can we come."

"No no and hell no." I went outside with all them following me. "Please just let us come." I turned around and looked at them.

"Ight yall wanna come." They all smiled and nodded. "Ok get in the car." I got in the driver's seat and waited for everybody to get in.

When everybody was in the car I drove to the trap. I went in the garage and parked my car, I was still mad about kalani having that nightmare.

We all got out and I grabbed Amir. "Did you take your treatment boy." I asked Amir he nodded.

We headed to my office seeing the gang in there and I sat in my chair. "Well, I called y'all here today cause we need to talk."

"About." Debo said. Everybody was staring at me. "We need to hurry up and find Damien because I can't take it kalani at home stressed out thinking he going to get her and that her and the kids not safe. She having nightmares and shit it fucking stressful." I put my head in my hands.

"Well, what we gone do Cause I'm tires of this nigga thinking he safe and run shit." I nodded.

My phone started ringing so I took it out my pocket and it was a private number.