21.

Armoni

I felt something or someone on my back. I opened my eyes, and it was k3. "Kamiri why you on my back." He started laughing. I moved him next to me and sat up. "Kamiri." I heard someone yell his name.

"My bad Moni I aint mean for him to come in here." I looked up and it was starr.

"Its ight starr I needed to get up anyway." She nodded. "What's going on with you and kalani." She asked.

"Nothing we just found out Ky ain't mine." She nodded. She sat down next me but didn't say nothing. " I felt depressed when I first found out baby k wasn't Kentrell's. I was angry at myself but then Kentrell still continued to do for him.

"How did yall move past that." I looked at her.

"We still had Kamiri and had to co-parent move on from that." I nodded.

"Do you know who Ky father is." I nodded.

"Well then you and kalani should talk about if yall should tell him or not." She stood back.

"I am." She took Kamiri and they went downstairs. I sighed and stood up then stretching. I got my bag and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth then wiped my face. I headed downstairs and saw everybody down there.

"Wassup yall." I sat next to lay and baby joe.

"I'm bout to go to the trap so if yall need me I'll be there." I left and headed to the trap. Once I got there I went to my office and sat in my chair. I felt stressed and tired not physically but mentally. I got up and went to my stash.

I pulled out a small bag of perc's. I walked back to my desk and took one the put the rest in my bag. Soon I felt my body relaxing and I sat back with my eyes closed. "Armoni." I heard cj call my name.

"What." I sat up and opened my eyes and it was one of the boys in my gang. I sighed. "What do you want."

"Uhm lay is here." I nodded and he just stood there.

"Ok what the fuck you just standing there for let her up." He left and I took another perc. Soon after she walked in the room.

She sat in the chair in front of me and neither one of us said anything. "So, what did you come here for." I spoke first.

"I wanted to talk to you about you and kalani situation." I nodded. I rubbed my head.

"I don't want you to do anything stupid." I nodded. "I'm not I'm not, don't worry I just wanna talk to her." She nodded. We both stood up getting ready to leave. We went downstairs and I hugged her.

"Remember don't do nothing stupid." I put my hands up.

"Can't promise anything."  I laughed, I got in my car and drove to Kalani house. Once I got there, I got out my car I popped another perc and walked inside. "Daddy." I looked down and Aaron was tryna climb my leg. I picked him up and went to kalani room.

I sat Aaron on the bed next to Ky. She was reaching for me, but my pride couldn't let me pick her up. "Aye kalani lemme talk to you." She was in the shower, so I locked the door.

"Hey." She was putting on her clothes. "What did you need to talk about." I looked at her.

"You know what we need to talk about." She nodded and sat on the bed.

"I Think we should tell Damien. Not because I like him, but I would want Ky to know her father I know I would want to." She looked down at her lap. I looked at Ky and she was playing with Aaron.

"Ok I agree but Armoni I am sorry I know how bad you wanted a daughter." I didn't say anything.

"Tell me honestly did you know she wasn't mine." I tilted my head at her.