2.

Armoni

"Mommy." I heard somebody knocking on the door. I frowned until I realized where I was. I sighed and was about to get up, but something was on top of me.

I looked down and it was kalani. I laid her next to me and got up. I brushed my teeth and went to open the door.

Ky and Aaron was standing there looking at me. "Yall hungry." Aaron nodded and Ky kept trying to climb my leg saying meaning she wanted me to pick her up.

I picked her up and went to the kitchen with Aaron following behind me. I sat Ky on the counter and I got all the things to make grits eggs and bacon.

After I was done, I made Aaron a plate and I put Ky in her highchair. I made me and kalani a plate and bring it to her. I sat on the bed and started rolling a blunt.

"Kalani." I said shaking her.

"What Armoni." She said rolling over.

She opened her eyes looking at me. "You wanna eat." She nodded and sat up.

I gave her ha plate and we both started eating. I put the blunt behind my ear.

Once I was done, I changed clothes and put on some Jordans. "Where you going." Kalani asked.

"Im going to the trap then back to Texas to get the rest of my stuff. I need you to come to so put on some clothes I got the kids." She nodded and got up.

She got our plates and went to the kitchen with me following behind her. I got Ky and cleaned her off. Then I went to her room and changed her clothes.

When I was done, I did the same with Amir. I went to the living room and sat on the couch. "Dada." Ky said climbing on top of my lap.

"Wassup mamas." I said picking her up and kissed her on the cheek.

"Daddy when Amir come." I shrugged.

"Whenever he gets ready but speaking of get ready go tell yo momma I said hurry the hell up." He jumped off the couch and went to go find her.

"Mommy daddy said hurry the hell up." I started laughing.

"Tell yo daddy I said Ima beat ha ass if she keeps rushing me." She said loud and clear.

"Ass." Ky said and kept repeating it. I covered her mouth while laughing.

"See now you got our daughter cursing." I said as I saw kalani come in the living room. She rolled her eyes.

"I'm ready." I nodded and got up. I got Ky and we went to the car. I made sure I had my keys and phone.

Aaron and kalani finally brung they asses on. "Wtf did yall do take another shower god damn."

Kalani mushed my head. "No, I had to do something and get something so mind yo business." I shook my head and pulled out the driveway.

"Moni, I have to go back to school tomorrow." I nodded and kept driving. Kalani starts college to be a nurse.

"I'll drop you off tomorrow." She smiled and sat back. I pulled into the hidden garage.