26.

Armoni

Six months later

June 4th, 2021

"Aye bitch pass the blunt." I said to baby joe.

"Who the fuck you calling a bitch wit yo dirty ass." I heard them other niggas laughing.

"I'm talking to yo long neck ass you over there babysitting the blunt and shit." I said snatching it from his hands.

We were in the studio, me and yb was working on a new album called sincerely Kentrell. We been dropping music back-to-back these six months tryna make money. I was making tons of money helping write music especially with India 8 months pregnant and she could give birth any minute.

"Aye yb." I spoke.

"Yb." The bitch still aint say nothing.

"Kentrell."

"Moni you know that nigga aint gone answer you he in clouds."

I shook my head. "Top come get this song for I rap this shit myself."

"You can't rap for shit anyway." I rolled my eyes.

"Exactly that's why I'm the song writer nigga and y'all still gone help me move all India shit to my house?" I asked them.

"Nigga you had six months to do that shit." I shrugged.

"And I been busy getting money and buying baby shit." I told them.

"Yea we will help you move India stuff and what kinda baby she having." Kd asked.

"Nigga what." Baby joe asked looking at him crazy.

"What baby is she having a boy or a girl." I started laughing with everybody else.

"Nigga you mean gender." I shook my head.

"Yea that."

"I ain't telling y'all, y'all will just find out when she has the baby. Shit, I don't even know the gender." I told them laughing and they all sucked their teeth.

I handed yb the paper and he looked them over.

"Say this shit would go hard. You got a name for it?" I nodded.

"Yea smoke strong." He nodded while smiling and stood to go in the booth.

The beat played and Trell started rapping.

Once he was done, he started to fix the song up so it could sound right.

"Oh, yea this shit lit right here." Baby joe said laughing.

"Oh, yea this album bout to hit number one just like the other one's nigga." Yb came out the booth hyped and everybody else was doing the same.

My phone started ringing so I took my phone out my pocket and seen it was India.

I stood up and walked into the hallway.

"Wassup baby." I spoke smiling.

"When are you coming back, I finished packing everything and me and your child is hungry."