4.

Armoni

Today was the day I pick up Amir and I was happy as hell. I got my full 8 hours even though it aint gone help shit.

I got out the bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth I was happier then a mf who just got paid from his jobs. I walked out the bathroom and to amirf room. I got some clothes for him. Once I was done I got my keys and left.

Kalani and the kids was just going to meet us at yb house. I wanted to have a little party for amir. I went to the hospital and to his room.

He was up eating jello while watching tv. "You ready to go home." He quickly turned his head and jumped out the bed.

"I'm ready they got me in this gay ass grown." I stared at him.

"You still bad I see." He shrugged and I chuckled. I put him down and gave him his clothes. The doctor came in the room so I turned to him.

"Oh um I see he ready to leave." I nodded seeing he was already by the door.

"Ok so you have to do is sign his discharge papers and he has a prescription for a breathing machine he has to take that every morning and night cause it seems like his breathing is a little off." I nodded.

We went downstairs and I signed the papers. "Where's mommy." I heard amir say as we got in the car.

"They at uncle kentrell house waiting on us." He nodded. I started the car and drove out the hospital parking lot.

"This is my last time coming to the hospital unless your mom have another baby." I said more to my self.

My phone started ringing. I got it out the middle console and saw it was Mari.

"Wassup." I put the phone to my ear.

"Um can you come get me please." She sounded like some thing was wrong with her.

"Ight im on my way now." I hung up and went to the house.

"So what happened when I was out." I looked at at him and he was dead serious.

"Nothing exciting or big." I shrugged. He nodded and didnt say nothing. I parked in the driveway and texted Mari telling her that she could come outside.

She finally came but I knew something was wrong with her.

"What's wrong witchu." I asked.

She sniffed. "Moms tripping." I nodded and drove to the pharmacy.

"Why we here this aint uncle kentrell house." I looked in the rearview mirror and saw him frowning.

"We here to get your breathing machine." I told him.

"But I can breath just fine." He started taking deep breathes then started coughing.

"See now sit yo ass back bout to die and shit." Mari was laughing. I shook my head and went up to the window.

"Hello im here to pick up my son prescription." She nodded.

"Name." She said.

"Amir Jackson."

She started typing on the computer.