3.

Armoni

I got woke up by my phone ringing. I sat up and got my phone it was 6:00 in the morning.

"What." I got up and rubbed my face.

"We got Damien mom and he had a sister no kids." I smirked.

"Ight I'm on my way now." I got up. I'm glad kalani was still sleep and she didn't have to go to school until 9.

I got up and put on a shirt and my slides since I had gym pants on already. I got my car keys and left out the house.

I got in the car and went to the trap. I sighed and parked in the garage. I stopped the car and got out locking it.

I went up to my office and saw Debo in there. "No man I told you Ima come home later." He sighed and grabbed some of his hair.

"You know I love you." I guess she hung up. "You ight." He nodded.

"Yea it's just my girl she been tripping lately but its ight." I nodded and sat down.

"The gang in the basement." I got up and went down there. I turned my phone on do not disturb and put it back in my pocket.

When I got there, I seen Damien mom and sister with duct tape over their mouths crying.

I sat in the chair and just stared at them. They could see us, but I didn't care I wanted them to see me. "Did you have them put the note in the house."

I turned to Debo and he nodded. I smiled. I leaned up to them and took the tape off their mouths. "Why are you here." The lady stuttered.

"Oh, why are you here um let me think oh cause your bitch ass son Damien shot me and my child almost killing us my son in a coma fighting for his life and he beat on my girlfriend." She looked shocked and her eyes was filled with sympathy.

"I'm sorry about what my son did I didn't know but what do we have to do with this."

"I want him to feel the same pain I felt mentally and physically. I'm not gone hurt yall I just sent him a nice message." She still was unsure.

"What." I asked looking at her.

"Damien doesn't care about us he never would help me pay rent since I can't get a job or anything and my daughter could only do so much. He let us get evicted and we had to stay in a homeless shelter for almost two years." I shook my head.

It's wrong and sad how niggas treat their moms some people would die for a mom.

"I gotchu and your daughter now. I know how it feels to be abandoned." She had a tear coming down her face.

I stood up and walked where they wouldn't hear us. "Ima keep them for a while plus I might need them." They all nodded and agreed.

"Ight untie them and Ima be in my office just bring them up." I told my works. The gang and I went up to my office and talk.

I sat in my chair, and nobody said anything neither did I. "So how yall feel about what I said earlier." I knew they was going to say something then.