25.

Armoni

I heard banging so I sat up and looked around. All the kids and India was still asleep in my bed. I heard the banging again and got out the bed.

I got my gun out my nightstand draw and went to walked out the room. I closed the room door that's when I heard the banging again and realized it was the front door.

I took my phone out my pocket and looked at the time. It was 6:34 and I had hella missed calls.

I walked to my front door and opened the door. "Where the fuck is my child Armoni." I rolled my eyes and seen kalani standing in front of my door.

"Why are you here kalani?" I asked trying to be nice.

"I came here to get Aaron." I could tell she have been drinking.

I sucked my teeth. "Girl if you don't get the fuck away from my house. Go home."

"No, I want my child. You got my brother and my momma calling me about some bullshit, so I came to get my child now let me get him."  I huffed.

"Nah I'll bring him tomorrow or some shit." I closed the door in her face.

"I seriously don't like this bitch no mo. The fuck wrong with these hoes on my momma." I mumbled to myself.

I heard some more banging on my door and seen red come in the kitchen. The banging didn't stop, and I didn't want her to wake up everyone else, so I went to the door and opened it.

"The fuck is wrong with you bitch." I grabbed her by her shirt and dragged her to her car.

"I want my son so we can go home instead of you having that bitch try and play step mommy." I rolled my eyes.

"Red baby can you go and get Aaron for mommy." I turned around and red was standing in the doorway.

"You're not my mother." I see him wipe his eyes and that made me even more mad.

"No baby you don't mean that." Kalani said starting to cry.

"Red go in the house." He closed the door and I turned back around to kalani.

"Kalani, you need to get your shit together. I don't know what the fuck going on with you, but you need to fix it and you not getting Aaron until I see you get yourself right. Now go the fuck home." I watched her get in her car and drive off.

I went back in the house and locked the door. I went to the kitchen and seen red leaning on the kitchen counter while staring at the wall.

"Red." He turned around and I could tell he was close to crying. I grabbed him and pulled him in a hug.

He started bawling out his eyes. "Why is she acting like that." I sighed.

"I don't know red but she going to fix herself up or she ain't going to see nun of y'all." I told him while rubbing his back.

"It's like I could never get a real mother."

"Nah you don't need one you have me, your siblings, your aunties, your grandparents, your ugly stank ass uncles." He laughed.

"Now go so you can go back to bed." He left out the room and I went to the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it then went into the cabinet and grabbed a pill bottle. I opened it and took out two

They were Xanax, once I took them, I left out the bathroom and went to the room. I see everybody was asleep except Aaron. "Da." I picked him up and put my shoes on. I grabbed my phone and keys then we left out the house.