27.

Armoni

A week after India gave birth

"Armoni."

"Armoni."

I felt someone start poking my side, I groaned and opened my eyes. I heard crying and looked next to me India was awake holding royal. "Armoni, can you go make him a bottle please?" I nodded and got up.

"How long you been up." I asked India.

"Since 9 something this morning." I grabbed my phone and seen it was almost 1 o'clock.

"Why you ain't wake me up?" I asked her.

"Cause I know you been stressing about Aaron, and you been doing a lot for the baby already." I sighed and walked out the room and went downstairs. I walked inside the kitchen and grabbed an empty bottle and putting the stuff that goes inside of it. When I was done, I shook the bottle until everything was mixed together properly.

I walked up the stairs and stopped to check on all the kids. Red and Mari was up playing their game consoles, and summer was sleep in Mari bed. Amir and princess were both asleep in Amir bed. I shook my head and walked to the room; I heard royal crying louder the closer I get to the room.

I opened the door and seen India changing his clothes, I handed her the bottle and she put the nipple part in his mouth. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, I grabbed my phone and seen it was a random number, but I still answered it.

"Hello?"

"Armoni." I raised an eyebrow.

"Yea who this?"

"It's Chris."

"Yea wassup."

"We finally figured out where Kalani is."

"Alright where is she?"

"I sent the address to you." I felt my phone vibrate.

"Alright I'll for sure pay you for this."

I hung up and went to the text message he sent me. I copied the text and then pasted the message into google maps. It was like an hour away.

"This shit is surrounded by a shit ton of trees." I mumbled to myself. I put my phone in my pocket and went inside the closet. I put on a black t-shirt, black joggers, and some black air forces. I walked out the closet and got my gun from my dresser and made sure it was loaded.

"What's wrong? Where are you going?" I looked at India and she looked worried.

I tucked my gun in my pants. "I'm going to take care of something real quick." I walked out the room and downstairs.

"Armoni." I looked behind me and India was standing behind me while holding royal. "Be safe please." I walked to her and kissed her on the lips.

"I will." I looked at royal and seen he was asleep. I rubbed my hands through his hair. "I'll be back later." I walked out the house and got in my black BMW.

I turned my phone all the way off and started driving to the address.

An hour later

I finally made it to the house, I parked away from the house but still could see the house. I turned the car off and got out, the house was a small cabin that looked like nobody's been here for a while. I made sure I had my gun with me and walked up to the house, I got to the front door and seen it had a pad lock on it.