20.

Armoni

A week later...

"Do you know when the DNA results supposed to be coming." My sister asked me.

"Nah it should be coming sometime this week." She nodded. I was over her house chillin since we don't spend that much time together no more. I try and spend less time at the trap and more with my family.

"I'm not really worried about the results cause I know they all mine." She agreed. We just sat there passing a blunt until my phone started ringing. I got my phone out my pocket and answered it.

"Yes Debo." I sighed.

"Umm Mari is at the trap." I quickly stood up.

"Why the fuck is Mari at the trap." I yelled.

"I don't know she just popped up, but I made her go in your office." I huffed angry. I hung up and called kalani.

"Kalani." I said once she answered.

"Yes baby."

"Why the hell is Mari at the trap." I started to put my shoes on and grab my shoes.

"I don't know she said she was going to the mall with a couple of friends." I rubbed my head.

"Ok I'll be home soon." I hung up.

"I'll see you later lexis these kids going to be the death of me." She nodded and I hugged her. I left out the house and got in my car. I started it and drove fast as hell to the trap.

Once I got out, I made my way to my office. When I got there, I seen she was in my chair, I closed the door and locked it. "Why are you here Mari." I asked her.

She looked up at me. "I just wanna see my brother." I sighed and walked to the desk.

"Mari I would of let you come see him just ask me. I just don't want you here by yourself if something were to happen to you and I wasn't here." I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to Mari or any of my kids.

"I'm sorry."

"Its ight just ask me next time." She nodded. "Now come on." I went to the door and unlocked it. We went down to the basement. I walked to where Damien was and opened the door. We both walked inside.

"Damien your sister wanted to see you." I motioned for her to go to him. They hugged and started talking a little bit. "Despite our situation right now I just want to thank you for taking care of Mari." I just nodded and didn't say anything.

My phone started ringing. I grabbed it out my pocket and answered it.

"Hello."  I spoke.

"The results came so can you come to Kentrell house." I watched Damien and Mari talk. 

"Yea I'm coming right now." I hung up and put my phone in my pocket. "Come on Mari we gotta go to Kentrell house." She nodded and they hugged. We left the trap and I drove to Kentrell house.

Once I made it to Kentrell house we both got out. We walked in the house and in the living room everybody was sitting down talking. "Ok let's get this started even though I know they all mine." I sat next to Kalani who had the envelope. I took them from kalani and opened the envelope. The first paper was Amir it said I was the father I handed that paper to kalani then Aaron it said was the father I handed it to kalani too. Then it was Ky. I took it out the envelope and I read it and it said I wasn't the father.

I sat there looking at the paper in disbelief. "What does it say." I handed it kalani and she looked at me.

"No this can't be right." She looked at me.

"But it's right fucking there." I said not looking at her.

"Armoni." She tried to grab my hand. I stood up and went outside. I got in my car and drove off. "What the fuckkkkk." I yelled hitting the steering yelled. My phone started ringing but I just ignored it. I went to the liquor store and bought almost all there Hennessy. I went and sat in a empty parking lot and popped open the first bottle.

"Don't start Moni." I looked in the passenger seat and it was cj. I rolled my eyes. "This my only option. How the fuck is Ky not my child what the fuck." I started hitting the steering wheel again.

"Moni chill."

"No man I love that little girl to death. Is this karma for killing Damien mom." I wiped the tears that was coming down my face. "I just think you need to talk to he and figure out who the baby father is." I sighed and nodded.

Cj left and I continued to pop bottle after bottle until I was drunk, and it was dark. I looked at my phone and it was 10:16. Damn I stayed out here that long.

I started the car and drove home. I managed to drive there even though I was drunk as hell. Once I got there, I got out the car and went in the house. "Armoni." I heard a soft voice.

"What kalani." I said walking to the room. She started walking behind me following me to the room.

"Please talk to me Armoni I didn't know." I stopped in the room and looked at her. "Who is the father." She looked down.

"Kalani who is the father." I asked again.

"The only other person there could be is Damien." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I was afraid of that. "Bruh how could you let this shit happen. All that time and I thought she was mine."

"Armoni I'm sorry I thought she was yours." She walked closer to me, but I backed up.

"Kalani I just need some space I need to process this." I got some clothes and shoes.

"I'll be back tomorrow." I didn't say anything else to her. I walked out the room and went to ky room. I see she was sleep I sighed. "Daddy." I see she was up. I grabbed her and kissed her head.

"I love you Ky." I walked out the room with her and gave her to kalani. I left and got in my car. I just sat there and cried like I never before. It's like all the tears I been holding back came out. I drove to Kentrell cause I knew I could talk to him since he been through this with baby k.

I got out the car and walked to the door. I knocked on it and waited for him to open it. When he did, he looked surprised. He seen I had tears coming down my face, so he didn't say anything he just opened the door wider.

I walked in the living room. "Can I sleep here tonight." I asked him. He nodded.

"Do you wanna talk about it." I nodded yes.

We sat on the couch, and I started hard down crying on his shoulder.

"I just don't want to believe this. I thought I finally got the daughter I always wanted." I looked at him.

"I understand you. I didn't believe it either with Kamron but I had to distance myself even more so I wouldn't get attached more but I still take care of him like he mine." I nodded.

"But Damien is Ky father." He looked surprised. "Well in my opinion I think you should let him know and if you want him to take care of her then that's you and kalani decision." I agreed.

"I just need to think about what I'm going to do." I stood up.

"Well, I'm going to sleep." He nodded and we shook up. I went to one of his guess bedrooms. I fell asleep while just thinking about today

Try to vote and comment please