22.

Armoni

I woke up tired as shit and not wanting to get up at all, I still got up though.

After that talk to kalani and Damien I came to yb house and went to sleep. I really don't have nowhere to go yet so I'm planning on staying here.

I went downstairs and all the boys was there sitting around and playing the game. "Look who finally woke up like they sleeping beauty." I flicked the middle fingers at them.

"Whatever I'm going to the store." They all stood up. I shook my head.

I went outside and got in my car, so did everyone else. I drove to Walmart to pick up some simple stuff. Once I made it there everybody got out and walked towards the store. "So, what did you come here for." Yb asked.

"Some food cause yo ass don't got anything." He laughed.

When we got inside, I went to the snack station first. I got a lot of snacks cause knowing these niggas they gone eat everything up when they high. After I was done, I went to get real food. I headed to where the cereals are, I turned to the isle when I see a girl trying to reach something. I walked behind her and got what she was getting. "Thank you." She turned around and it was India.

"Look what we have here the famous India." She started looking down blushing.

"Hi Armoni." Bruh let me tell y'all India was a fine ass girl.

"So, who are you here with." She asked.

"I'm just here with my homeboys getting a few things."

"Moni." I heard someone whispering my name. I sighed already having an idea on who it is. I turned around and it was baby joe and Ben with a basket full of stuff.

"Omg. The shit I have to deal with" I said to myself. I heard India giggle behind me.

"What the hell. Y'all think I'm Santa clause or something." They just stood there laughing.

"They just fucking kids." I mumbled. I turned back around to India.

"So, what about you giving me yo number." I smirked at ha.

"Well, I did say the next time we meet." I grabbed her phone and put my number in it then texted myself.

"Ight Ima text you so we could hang out sometime." I smiled.

"Or we could hang out today if you're not busy." I nodded my head.

"Yea just text me when and where you wanna meet up."

"Alright I will." I gave her back her phone.

"Well, I'll talk to you later I have to curse out these to." I turned around and baby joe and Ben was still standing there.

"I don't know what Ima do with you two." I said shaking my head. I walked past them and went to find everybody else.

"Ou Moni got a little date." I heard them giggling like little girls behind me.