19.

Armoni

"Yall need to hurry up yall move like snails." I finished putting on my shoes and walked to the living room. Today we had our court date, and the kids was coming with us.

"Don't rush us Moni putting these kids' clothes on and trying to do Ky hair is harder than you think." I sighed. I sat on the couch and looked at the clock on my phone it was 8:32. I wanted to be at the courthouse by 9:15 because it starts at 9:30.

"We still have an hour left so just calm down and go eat something." I just nodded and went to the kitchen. I grabbed my Hennessy bottle and was about to pour some in ah cup.

"I'm talking about real food and not fuckin Hennessy Armoni." I sighed and huffed.

"Why not." I whined.

"Cause I said so and once you take one sip you ain't going to stop." I shook my head. She came in the kitchen and crossed her arms standing in front of me. I looked her up and down and she was looking as beautiful as ever.

"No Armoni and I mean it." I put the bottle back and went in the room. I started rolling up ah joint. Once I was finished, I lit it and called kalani to come in the room. "What did you need." She stood in the doorway.

"Lock the door and come sit down." She did what I said and sat by me. I handed the blunt to her and she inhaled and then exhaled. She repeated it and I just watched her. I knew she needed it she was stressing also about the case because this case can go either way. I laid her back on the bed after she smoked it all.

I checked the time, and we had enough time. I kissed her lips and then made my way down to her neck then her stomach and I stopped at her pussy. I pushed her dress up and seen she ain't have on no underwear. I smirked and looked up at her and seen she had a smirk too.

I started eating her out not stopping at all. She was gripping my hair tight as shit and pushing my face deeper. She was trying hard as hell not to moan all loud so the kids wouldn't knock on the door. She came only twice it would have been more, but I had to remember about court. She sat up and was about to slide my pants down, but I stopped her.

"We gotta go." She whined. I picked her up and kissed her. I pulled her skirt down and put her on some shoes. "Let's go." She stood up and we left out the room. "Come on yall." I got Ky and we all left out the house. I put her in her car seat and everyone else did the same.

"So, what were yall two doing." I looked back at red and Mari. They were back there smirking. I shook my head. "Yall nasty for listening." I started the car and drove out the driveway. We made it to the courthouse, and it was time for us to go inside the room. The kids sat behind us and son the judge had come in.

"Welcome back Ms. Jackson and Ms. Brown."

"Now we are back I am going to be telling what I decided and what I think is best for Amir but first I wanted to talk to both of you." I nodded.

"Now Ms. Brown do you really want to get to know your son or are you just causing problems." The judge asked Tara.

"Yes, I do want to get to know Amir. I just want the best for him in all honesty and I regret giving him away." I didn't believe not one thing she said.

"Ok and Armoni, I see you brung the kids." I nodded.

"Well then are Ya'll ready to hear the final result." I nodded and Tara did the same.

"I am going to have yall have joint custody, but Ms. Jackson will remain custody and Amir will continue to live with Ms. Jackson. Case dismissed. He hit the gravel.

Everybody left except the judge and me kalani and the kids. I still had to take care of the cps thing. I gave him the paper. "Well, I'll have an officer take yall where you can take yall DNA." I nodded and soon an officer came, and we followed him to a room.

After a few minutes of waiting a man came. "Hello, I am the one who will swab yall mouth and send it to the hospital." I nodded. He got a big Q-tip and swabbed in my mouth and did the same to Amir Ky and Aaron.

"The results should be back in a week maybe in the next 5 days." I nodded.

We left and walked to the car. I see Tara standing by my car. "How may I help you, Tara."

"I just wanted to see my son Armoni." I sighed. I told the kids to go in the car except Amir.

"Hi Amir." Tara smiled.

"Hi." He looked at me. I nodded and they started having their own conversation.

"We have to make up a schedule for him." I nodded. "You can get him on the weekends. "She smiled and nodded. I just kept a straight face. "Thank you, Armoni." I nodded.

I told Amir to get in the car. I got in the driver's side, and I drove to Kentrell house. Everybody got out and waked in the hoes. "Well, that went good." I nodded and sighed.

"I don't understand the purpose of getting a DNA test when I know they all mine." Kalani agreed with me. We both got out and went inside. "Hey hoes." I said to the boys, and they all mugged me.

"So how was the court date." Kentrell asked.

"It was good, and I still have custody of Amir, but I have joint custody with Tara. He nodded. "I mean that's better than her getting custody." Everybody agreed. For most of the day we just talked and played around.

Try to vote and comment please