(Y/N) Nakahara

Name: (Y/N) Nakahara

Alias: Gravity Manipulator

Birthday: (Your birthday)

Age: 17

Likes: her brother, drinking tea, driving Chuuya's motorcycle and pretending that it's hers, anything sweet, her friends, Dazai Osamu (surprisingly, even though her brother strongly disapproves)

Dislikes: being called short, (your dislikes)

Personality: Like her brother she can seem hot tempered at times especially when someone is pushing her buttons, she takes great pride in being one of Port Mafia's strongest martial artists, on par with Chuuya of course. Won't hesitate to fight if she feels that her or her loved ones are in danger. Takes pleasure fighting people who can put up a good fight, is smug about her fighting abilities. Looks up to Dazai as a second brother, even after he had left the Port Mafia, she still kept in contact with him whenever she could, liked to help Dazai tease her brother only for Dazai to tease her even more. She can be compassionate or cold-hearted when she needs to be.

Background: At a young age, similar to her older brother, Y/N would become one half of a vessel for the god Arahabaki; causing both siblings to lose their memories. Unlike her older brother, she has a better concept of controlling the power of the god. She's able to activate and deactivate Corruption on her own free will, however if she uses Corruption for an extended period of time her life will be in grave danger. If she overexerts herself while using Corruption, she will become an unstoppable weapon of mass destruction until all her energy is slowly depleted.

Relatives:
Chuuya Nakahara (older brother)

Occupation:
Port Mafia Executive

Affiliation:
Port Mafia
Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School

Abilities and Powers:

Tainted Sorrow - Similar to her brother she typically uses her ability for offensive purposes. She can manipulate physical matter from the surrounding area, such as the ground she's on, to use as her weapon and launch at her enemies. Regardless of its size, an object can inflict massive destructive force when its gravity is altered to a greater strength. She can directly control people's physical gravities, when doing so, she can immobilize their movements by making their bodies heavy or light enough to render them incapacitated. She can also manipulate her own gravity however she deems fit. By decreasing her body's gravity to lighten her mass while attacking at high pace speeds, she can release kicks that can pierce though her opponent's bodies with the weight of an iron ball. In addition to this, she can control her gravity to allow herself to sprint at overwhelming speeds and reflexes without losing momentum. The control over her gravity also allows Y/N to stand upside down on ceilings, repel bullets and deflect them back, leap at great distances, and fly.

Corruption - True to its name, upon using Corruption, Y/N is overrun by her ability, however she has a better sense of control over it compared to her brother for only a limited amount of time. By increasing her own density, she is capable of crushing a tank with her bare hands. In this state, she can also shoot balls of compressed gravity that act as black holes that swallow anything.

Martial Arts - Trained by her big brother, Y/N has been described as one of the best martial artists in the Port Mafia, second to par to Chuuya, himself. Y/N often uses her ability to empower her attacks to deliver much more brutal strikes, as well as defending herself from taking damage.

Love Interests:

Itadori Yuji

Megumi Fushiguro

Nobara Kugisaki

Maki Zenin

Toge Inumaki

Aoi Todo

Mai Zenin

Yuta Okkotsu

Platonic Relationships:

Nanami Kento

Choso

Sukuna

Gojo Satoru

sᴏɴɢ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ

Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Gɪʀʟ Gᴏɴᴇ - ᴄʜɪɴᴄʜɪʟʟᴀ

ʙᴀᴅ ɢɪʟs - M.I.A

ʜᴇᴀᴛʜᴇɴs - ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴘɪʟᴏᴛs

ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ - Mᴇɢᴀɴ Tʀᴀɪɴᴏʀ

ᴛᴇᴀᴍ - ɪᴢᴢʏ ᴀᴢᴀʟᴇᴀ

ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ -ʀɪʜᴀɴɴᴀ

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʟɪɴᴇ - Aʀɪᴀɴᴀ ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴇ

ᴄᴏɴғɪᴅᴇɴᴛ - ᴅᴇᴍɪ ʟᴏᴠᴀᴛᴏ

ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴜᴅᴇ - ᴊᴇssɪᴇ ᴊ

ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴄʀᴏᴡɴ - ʙɪʟʟɪᴇ ᴇʟʟɪsʜ

There will not be any smut in this story! The MC is a minor as well as most of the other love interests, so only fluff, drama and action here!