Thirteen

"Wow

"Wow." Yuji blinked slowly; a wave of impressiveness washed through his body.

"Not only is the blade he used all wrapped up, but he used the back of it to slice right through that thing. And Y/N, she stopped a cursed energy attack with just her hands then threw the attack right back at the curse.

His eyes flickered over to the red-headed girl stretching her arms over her head, her school uniform rose up just the slightest bit, allowing Yuji to be graced with the image of Y/N's soft looking hips peeking out more from underneath her body suit than usual.

"Itadori-kun, behind you." Nanami stated calmly as he turned his head towards the distracted pink-haired teen's direction, who seemed to forget all about the curse he was supposed to be taking care of. "Huh?"

The white curse had its vertical mouth wide open while it threw a punch at the unexpecting boy who at the last second dodged to the side and put his hands out to block the punch, the force of the curse's punch knocked the boy back on the ground, Yuji tried to regain his balance on the slick rooftop however ended up landing awkwardly face first when he slipped from the rain.

"I don't like you looking away or ogling at Nakahara-chan."

"Who's the one distracting me here?!" The boy cried out hysterically, his voice cracking as he did so, Y/N took quick note that her pink-haired companion didn't deny that he was caught staring at her. She wasn't embarrassed or shy about the fact he was staring at her hard enough to be distracted, she knew she was hot.

'Detergent!'

Yuji inhaled sharply crouching down he balled up his hands into fists, cursed energy flowed throughout his body, imbuing in his clenched fists, his eyes wide while his mind thought back to a past conversation he had with his teacher.

"Your cursed energy comes up a little slow, huh?" Gojo spoke, his apparel more casual as he was dressed in a baggy black long sleeve shirt, revealing his defined collarbones out from beneath the lowcut neckline, his hands stuffed into the pockets of khaki pants, his usual black blindfold replaced with blackout sunglasses resting up on his face, his snow-white hair styled down messily for once.

"Ow..." Yuji muttered, placing a hand near his sore tailbone, the pain being a result of his most recent training session with the white-haired sorcerer, he looked up from the ground to the older male. "Slow?"

"Your cursed energy can't keep up with your explosive power. You're still not good at amassing cursed energy, so it tends to lag behind. But that actually creates an irregular flow of cursed energy. The moment after your first strike, your cursed energy slams in. In other words, you're creating two impacts with every strike."

Yuji drew his cursed flowed fist back as he clenched his teeth, his fist met contact on the curse's upper body harshly. The teen's cursed energy blasted a gaping hole into the curse in the area Yuji had landed the powerful blow at, blood poured out heavily of the opened wound in the curse's chest before it collapsed down to the rooftop floor.