Thirty Eight

(Not an A/N I'm just in my feels with this chapter and I'm missing him

(Not an A/N I'm just in my feels with this chapter and I'm missing him. Gege bring him back already, quit playing.)

"Hey there, weed." Bright azure eyes locked squarely onto the pale stature of the land-based disaster cursed spirit standing amidst the crowd of terrified citizens on the train tracks. "This is the third time we've met, right? And yet you still underestimate the hell out of me. I'll kill you first."

Extending one of his legs over the edge of the platform, Gojo curls two of his fingers as he lands back onto the train tracks — beckoning the cursed spirits to him with a swift come-hither motion, "come on, bring it. What's your problem? You're the ones who said,"

Gojo took slow strides towards the cursed spirits until he stood directly in between Hanami and Jogo, "not to run, right?"

The cursed spirit duo is provoked to attack the sorcerer fearlessly standing mere inches away from them. Jogo attempts to throw a punch at Gojo but is surprised when the snow-haired sorcerer grabs his arm to deflect his attack; flipping the volcano curse over his back as Hanami's foot swept near Jogo's face.

Gojo twists the volcano cursed spirit onto his knees with his right arm securely locked in between the sorcerer's thighs as Gojo bent the cursed spirit's arm at an abnormal angle. "One, two..."

Jogo grunted in pain as his arm was torn off just above his elbow, Gojo grinned wolfishly at the sound of anguish the curse made as purple blood rained from the served limb. 

Hanami aims to strike Gojo; in spite of attempting to capitalize on a temporary distracted Gojo, the sorcerer makes use of the arm he had torn off from the volcano curse to absorb the impact of Hanami's follow-up attack and ferociously kicks the disaster cursed spirit across the station. Hanami's body soared backwards at a high-rate of speed — demolishing through walls until the curse was able to steady himself.

'He's only targeting Jogo, So his earlier declaration was just misdirection? He's also... stopped using his Limitless technique! He's given up on adjusting his technique, and started focusing on compact attacks using cursed energy manipulation in this space that's filling up with humans?'

Hanami disengages Domain Amplification to activate his cursed technique; massive roots split apart the cemented ground and emerged under Hanami's will. 'However, that means there's no need to slip into the crowd I can just use my technique!'

Hanami's roots were projected in the general direction of the white-haired sorcerer who was still giving chase to Jogo; which had placed Hanami under a false sense of security.

Gojo turns with a devious smile on his face; his bright blue eyes wide and unhinged.

While fleeing from the white-haired sorcerer, Jogo glances over his shoulder — his lone pupil shrinking in size upon the realization that Hanami had fallen for Gojo's well-laid out trap he had devised into tricking the cursed spirit.