Thirty Five

"Don't order me around

"Don't order me around." Chuuya bitterly sassed back at the brunette, the siblings' heads snapped upward in the nick of time; catching a glimpse of Randou methodically grinning at the brother and sister duo as he launched another round of hyperspace laser beam attacks at the two gravity manipulators.

Both of the Nakahara's evaded the laser attacks in reverse, leaping on top of a steel beam of the warehouse once Randou's laser beams had backed the siblings into a corner.

Synchronously, Y/N and Chuuya aim to strike at the older man, Y/N chooses to attack with a series of solid punches, while her brother opts to use hard kicks. All of which were unsuccessful as Randou had blocked the corradiated attacks the Nakahara siblings attempted to land on him by using his hyperspace cubes to absorb the blows intended for the older man.

"Eight years ago, I tried to take the two of you, Arahabaki, to become my reanimated being. But the moment Arahabaki emerged, it decimated the surroundings, I won't make the same mistake twice. This time, I'll end both your lives thoroughly and reanimate you."

Randou expanded the size of his hyperspace cubes that the Nakahara siblings had struck in an effort to strike at him. Y/N's eyes widened as the cubic hyperspace encased her fist and flung her viciously down onto the pavement down below.

Chuuya opened his mouth to shout for his sister whose body was clouded over by dust from the impact of her hitting the ground. However, before he could even begin to enunciate the first few syllables of her name — the cubic hyperspace that Chuuya himself had kicked also expanded in the same manner as it had done to Y/N.

The hyperspace cube enclosed around the eldest Nakahara's entire leg, twisting until the sound obvious snapping could clearly be heard. Wallowing in elation over inflicting some amount of harm onto each of the gravity manipulating siblings, Randou's cubic hyperspace disintegrates instantaneously as Chuuya throws his head back; hollering in agony.

Randou's hand wraps around Chuuya's twisted leg; hurling the eldest sibling to meet a similar fate as his sister. The older man laughs psychotically as he lifts both his hands over his head; materializing a large hyperspace cube, Randou projected the hyperspace attack straight at the dust cloud acting as a cover for the siblings he had swatted down like flies.

Randou's laughter of glee comes to an abrupt halt once the dust cloud dissipates — unveiling that neither one of the siblings had been further injured by the cubic assault, momentarily puzzling the man as their bodies radiated an ominous red tint.

"You soaked up the impact by increasing your mass?"

"Hey." Y/N's voice calls to Randou, "want me to tell you why Chuu-nii was keeping both his hands tucked away until now?"

The intensity of the red hue coating both of the Nakahara siblings spiked tremendously as Chuuya gradually pulled his hands out from his jacket pockets; allowing them to hang loosely at his sides.