Thirty Nine

"What's this? What's going on?" Mahito ponders while squatting next to the Prison Realm that had plummeted to the ground after having gained a massive amount of weight and forced itself out of Geto's hand; creating a small cater as it landed

"The sealing is complete. However, the Prison Realm still hasn't finished processing all of the information that is Satoru Gojo. We won't be able to move it for a while."

From his peripheral, Mahito spots something sticking onto a low-rise ceiling of the unground station. The special-grade cursed spirit elongates his arm and strikes at the object.

Pieces of the puppet that Mechamaru had placed ahead of time crumble off the device as it falls, the lights of the station casting a gleam over the two green camera lenses.

Geto smirks. "They got one over on us."

...

"Itadori, Nakahara, good news!"

Mechamaru announced as the two teens raced down an empty street, heading towards the curtain trapping the civilians inside Shibuya.

"Huh?"

"They can't move Gojo from where he was sealed on floor B5."

"Why not?!" Yuji exclaimed in surprise.

"Because he's Satoru Gojo."

Y/N laughs lightly with a small smile on her face, "makes sense!"

"Let's encircle them. We'll have sorcerers follow the subway lines into Shibuya from each neighboring station. Then, once the veil keeping sorcerers out is lifted, we charge in."

"Gotcha." The two teens respond in unison just as they breach the curtain trapping citizens inside. Upon entering the veil, both of the sorcerers immediately are faced with an influx of transfigured humans targeting innocent bystanders who scurry away from the monsters as quickly as they could.

"I'll take out the three on the right, you go left!" Y/N hollered to her partner who nodded his head sharply to acknowledge the redhead's strategic game plan.

The duo breaks apart from one another as Yuji sprints forwards, clocking a long-armed transfigured human directly in the side of its face as it closed into on two women fleeing in terror.

Y/N breezes through the killing of the two transfigured humans as her body faintly glows red; by decreasing her mass she quickly snaps the neck of one former human and punches through the chest of the other before turning her focus towards a bulky horrendously green-tinted curse with protruding triangular teeth that held a shrieking woman in one of its four arms.

The gravity manipulator raced for the transfigured human. Leaping into the air, Y/N delivers a precise spinning roundhouse kick to the skull of the former human with so much force behind her attack that the kick cleanly decapitates the head off of the transfigured human's shoulders.