Twelve

"He was totally ogling my breasts!" A female's overly high-pitched voice whined loudly as she watched a teen with long dark colored bangs covering the right side of his face get punched hard on his left cheek sending his back crashing on the sky-h...

"He was totally ogling my breasts!" A female's overly high-pitched voice whined loudly as she watched a teen with long dark colored bangs covering the right side of his face get punched hard on his left cheek sending his back crashing on the sky-high fence behind him and slumped down to the ground.

A dark bruise mark almost instantly forms from the impact.

"She does have a huge rack, so they bounce when she runs."

One of the males standing in a semi-circle surrounding around the fallen teen who just gotten punched, laughed at the boy's pitiful predicament, "I get why you'd do it, Yoshino-chan."

The fallen teen caressed his aching cheek as he glared up at his three attackers, 'if there was a button that would make everyone I hate die, I probably wouldn't push it.'

"Gross!" The girl grimaced at the boy standing next to her making hand gestures against his chest with his hands. "Shut up, you guys."

One of the bullies commanded while staring down at the teen on the ground.

'But if there was a button that would make everyone who hated me die, I'd push it without hesitation.'

_____________

"Excuse me." The teen spoke meekly standing at the ticket stand of a movie theater to purchase a movie ticket for 'Human Earthworm 3'.

The female employee inside the ticket booth however disregarded the teen waiting for service as she had a headphone covering her ears, all the while eating food with chopsticks.

"Excuse me!" Yoshino tried again, speaking more loudly this time he was able to catch the female employee's attention.

"Huh?!"

The dark-haired teen smiled softly and lifted up his index finger, "One adult for Human Earthworm 3."

"That'll be ¥1,800."

"Yeah, here." The teen replied — opening his wallet and handing the necessary amount of money for the movie ticket over to the theater employee.

As he was doing so, out of his line of vision a blue-haired patchwork male measly strolled past the teen and the ticket booth and into the theater, it's not like any normal human could see him anyways.

The female employee slid the leftover change and the movie ticket stubs to the dark-haired teen, "the show will be starting soon."

"I served as a doctor for many years, working to save lives. As I was saving countless lives, I found myself arriving at a particular question." A male dressed in a lab coat spoke to a female sitting in a chair on the movie screen.