Ten

"You can try, but you'll die, Jogo

"You can try, but you'll die, Jogo." The volcano curse laid out in the lake he was just kicked into as the splash from him crashing into the water rained down on him. Purple blood trickled out of the corner of his mouth while he thought back to Geto's warning about confronting Gojo Satoru. The curse slowly pulled himself up to a sitting position before getting back up to his feet.

'It wasn't just talk.' The curse chuckled darkly, 'No matter. If I can't hit him. I'll just drag him into my Domain.' Jogo glanced around him, not seeing the white-haired sorcerer anywhere. 'Where did he go?'

"Sorry about that."  Gojo appeared behind the curse that had just been searching for him, but this time he had a flailing pink haired boy in one hand and a deadpanned red-haired gravity user in the other.

"Where the heck?! Hey, where are we?!"

"I can fly too you know, quit manhandling me!" Y/N grumbled unhappily; she almost had the game beat. The white-haired teacher ignored her protest as his gaze remained on the curse standing across from them, "were you waiting?"

"That's..." Jogo started but then continued in his head as he looked at the two teens Geto had mentioned to him before, 'Sukuna's vessel and the gravity girl?!'

"This is Itadori Yuji-kun, and this is Y/N Nakahara-chan, they are here to watch."

"Mt. Fuji! His head is Mt. Fuji!" Yuji shouted hysterically pointing at the curse's head.

Small Flashback

The white-haired sorcerer walked down the steps into the hidden room, immediately meeting the sight of Yuji and Y/N succeeding in their training thus far.

"I'll protect you. I'll never leave you." A male on the television screen proclaimed to another male in front of him. "Sam..."

Yuji had his eyes glued to the movie scene playing in intense interest while grasping the sleeping cursed bear with both hands totally oblivious to the white-haired sorcerer standing behind him observing, Gojo glanced over to the side where Y/N sat with her legs crisscrossed, her tongue poked out of the corner of her mouth as she mashed the video game buttons down vigorously.

Her face contorting in determination, she occasionally let out a few soft, "yes!" and "almost got it."

'Wow, they learn surprisingly quick.' The teacher silently praised his students internally; amazed by their rapid progress.

"Come on." Called a voice from the movie.

"Yuji. Y/N."

The pink-haired boy turned white as a sheet and jumped in shock from the unexpected call from behind him, Y/N on the other hand disregarded the older male and kept her focus on the game she had finally gotten the hang of. "Busy. Come back later."