Twenty

Kyoto Side Meeting

Kyoto Side Meeting

"You must kill Sukuna's vessel, Itadori Yuji. He is no longer human. We'll take care of the cleanup. It'll be treated as an accident. There is no need to hold back or hesitate." Principal Gakuganji had flatly told the students of Kyoto as they all listened to the elder man intently.

'No, thanks!' Miwa's face consorted into an expression of displeasure.

"What do you mean, kill him? He's here because he can't die, right?" Mai questioned the elder man with her arms crossed.

"I've been told his previous death was self-inflicted. Tell me what needs to be done to finish off an enemy sorcerer? Kamo?"

"Yes sir." The black-haired male spoke up in response from being addressed by the elder higher-up. 

"We must kill them with cursed energy to prevent them from turning into a curse after death."

"Correct. It shouldn't be a problem as long as the finishing blow is delivered with cursed energy. At present, Itadori Yuji is in control of his body. Unless Sukuna comes out, he's just a first-year. Killing him will be-" The elder principal was interrupted by the buff teen of Aoi Todo swiftly extended his leg to kick the door down with force, snapping what was once the door, into pieces.

"This is stupid. Do whatever you want." The buff male stuffed his hands into his pockets as he walked out towards the opening he created; however, he didn't make it very far before Kamo called out to the teen.

"Come back, Todo. The principal isn't done speaking."

Todo turned his body to the side to glare menacingly back at the male who spoke out to him. "Takada is gonna make a special appearance on a travel show at eleven. Do I need to explain any further?"

"You can record it. Come back here."

Kamo said, sounding truly unbothered by the harsh glare the buff third-year student was directing at him.

"I'm gonna watch it live and watch the recording! What do you take me for?"

Mai slid in next to Kamo frowning heavily in annoyance, sending Todo an icy glare of her own. 'That's not the point!'

"Listen up, y'all! You too, old man."

Todo exclaimed, pointing his index finger at the individuals that stood in the room along with him.

"I've long been disappointed in you and your taste in women. Plot, scheme, do whatever the hell you want. But if you dare try telling me what to do again." The teen's eyes widen, full of a promising threat.