Seventeen

"Don't you mean you'll "exorcise" me, jujutsu sorcerers?" Mahito mocked as he stuck his long tongue out and licked his lips

'Itadori Yuji isn't concerned with his own life. Geto forbade me from forcing him into an external pact using hostages. So if he can't kill a foe he hates so much that he longs to kill them, he'll probably turn to Sukuna. If Junpei isn't enough, I'd just need to transform every student, one by one, before his eyes. That would lead Itadori Yuji to negotiate and forge a pact with Sukuna while he's full of hatred for self-interest. If that also improved the chances of Sukuna joining our side, all the better. Although, we would need a separate strategy of Arahabaki's vessel, it shouldn't be that complicated.'

The blue-haired curse's tongue lulled out the side of his mouth, licking around his lower and upper lip once more while in thought, a creepy grinning expression settling on his face as he kept his mismatched colored eyes downcast on the two teens.

'Though, all of that presumed that I'm stronger than them. So why did they have to be my natural enemies?'

Yuji gnashed his teeth firmly; the overwhelming emotions of hatred escaped him in the form of a ferocious scream.

The pink-haired teen charged from Y/N's side and at the patchwork curse blinded by anger.

He aimed a punch for the curse who evaded him making the teen punch the ground where the blue-haired male stood. Yuji rebounded within an instant, going in to land a punch at Mahito.

The curse reshaped his arms into large white wings and flew back, dodging the punch that made contact with the wall. Yuji however relentlessly pursued the blue-haired male up the school stairs, punching the curse in the face all the while.

This flurry of attacks, as well as Mahito fleeing more up the flight upstairs, the two males' brawl to migrate up to a different floor. 

'He keeps changing his damn shape so much! Would it be better to stop thinking of combos that start with holds and throws? I was too consumed with animosity towards him, I completely forgot about Y/N and when straight to attacking!' Yuji contemplated as he glared venomously at the blue-haired cursed spirit; crouching down slightly readying himself to pounce back at the curse.

'Now that I know his attacks work on me, changing my shape and making his target bigger is a bad idea. Arahabaki's vessel is temporarily not an issue as of right now, but I will need to finish this as soon as possible before she thinks of a way to intercept me and provide backup for Itadori Yuji.' Mahito grinned sinisterly, his hands positioned upwards, slightly bent to prepare himself for a counterattack.

'In that case...' Both curse and jujutsu sorcerer pondered together.

'Even if it takes a hundred or a thousand times, I'll keep pounding him into a pulp!'

The pink-haired teen imbued his cursed energy into his clenched fists, his eyes fueled by vengeance.

'I'll use a shape more honed toward murder,' Mahito thought, bringing his right hand in front of his face as he began distorting himself. He stepped to the side swinging his reforming limb back, his shirt sleeve obstructing the teen's view for a brief moment, 'and manifest it!'