Nineteen

"Nanami, talk about something interesting

"Nanami, talk about something interesting." Gojo whined to the blonde-haired sorcerer who carried on reading the newspaper he held in his hands, ignoring the white-haired man child that had his head resting against the back of the chair he was sitting in.

"Okay, I've got it!" Gojo pointed his index and thumb upwards, "let's play catch with discarded rice balls while discussing the separation of church and state! Let's post a video of it and troll people."

"Enjoy that on your own." Nanami replied as he continued to browse through the newspaper. 'what kind of idea is that?'

The white-haired sorcerer then clapped his hands together twice. "Drinking game time! Name things you love about Gojo Satoru!"

He claps his hands together twice.

"Everything!" Followed by another round of clapping from the white-haired male.

"Please keep that attitude going. Itadori-kun as well as Nakahara-chan needs that kind of idiocy right now."

The bright, goofy smile that was once playing on Gojo's face fell into a frown hearing Nanami's words concerning his students. His own choice of words came back to taunt him.

"You'll both take on and complete several harder missions."

"That wasn't what I meant by "harder," though." Gojo mumbled softly thinking back to the time he was attacked by the odd special-grade volcano curse.

"Nanami, does Yuji and Y/N know about that finger in Yoshino's—"

"I haven't told them. Knowing Yuji, he'd just feel unnecessarily responsible." 

The white-haired male crossed his arms behind his head while he smiled softly, "I'm glad I left you in charge. And the finger?"

"I submitted it to the higher-ups, of course. If I gave it to you, you'd just feed it to Itadori-kun, right?"

"Tsk."

"But is it really okay to bring them back? Nakahara-chan I understand but if the fact that Itadori-kun is alive becomes known at the exchange event, won't the higher-ups just target him again?" Nanami questioned the white-haired male as worry lanced his tone.

"Even if they do, Yuji will be just fine now. You know that better than anyone, don't you?"

The voice of an excited Yuji dragging Y/N along by holding onto her wrist sounded in Nanami's ears before he had the chance to respond.

"Sensei!" The pink-haired teen hollered as he skidded to a complete stop, this caused Y/N to bump face first into Yuji's back.

A small yelp of pain escaped from the red-haired girl as she glared at the back of her partner's head while raising her hand to rub her sore nose. Yuji, of course, was far too excited to even spare her an apologetic glance.