Eight

"Don't look inside me without permission

"Don't look inside me without permission. I hate it...Brat."

Yuji stood at the bottom of the skull mountain in blood red water, glaring hatefully up at the King of Curses; lowering his body a bit in a somewhat crouching stance with a vein popping up on his temple. "Then come down from there, and I'll look down on you!" Yuji resorted in an angry tone.

"You're being awfully hostile, aren't you?" Sukuna mockingly asked as he peered down at Yuji leaning his head against his fist, like he never tore Yuji's heart out from his chest in the first place.

"Damn straight I am. You just killed me."

"This is the thanks I get for fixing your arm?" The curse released a sigh of painstaking boredom.

"Yeah, and then you ripped out my heart right after that! Is this Hell? I'm not sure I can accept being stuck with you even after death." The pink-haired teen took a look around the Domain before spotting a skull and plucking it out of the water.

"This works out, though. I'll make you cry!" Yuji chucked the skull towards the King of Curses, who swiftly jumped from his throne to dodge the incoming skull before it could make contact and landed on the humongous ribcage within his Innate Domain.

The King of Curses hears a yell coming from the left, Sukuna glances over meeting the sight of Yuji sprinting up the ribcage and charging right at the curse. "Hope you're ready for this!" Yuji bellowed before he threw a series of punches at Sukuna who merely dodged and blocked them with the utmost ease.

Sukuna smiled smugly, since none of Yuji's attacks were having any effect on him, a small chuckle erupted deep from his throat.

Yuji continuously failed to land any actually hits on Sukuna, the teen changes tactic by punching downwards near the Sukuna's feet making the other male step back.

'He was aiming for where I stood?' Sukuna thought looking down at the boy.

"You fell for it!" Yuji hollered before he swung his leg upward trying to kick at the King of Curses. "I got you!" He said confidently although in a simple blink of an eye, Sukuna flashed behind the unexpected Yuji.

"Huh?" A truly dumbfounded expression formed on the teen's face, his pupils shrinking down from twice their original size.

Sukuna peeked over the shocked Yuji, seemingly unimpressed. "Man, you're boring." He raised on of his legs and kicked on the back of Yuji sending him over the edge of the ribcage and into the water that laid below.