Five

"This place is huge!" Yuji exclaimed, exuberantly looking around his new room

"All the second- and third- years are out at the moment." Gojo remarked with his forearm resting up on top of some boxes.

Yuji slides open his bedroom window, "hello!"

"But you and Y/N will meet them soon enough," Gojo carried on as he studied the excited pink-haired teen who was speaking inside the wardrobe.

"There aren't many of them." Yuji sauntered to his wall; pinning a poster of a woman in a swim suit posing in the sand at a beach.

"But there's really no reason for you to fight, too, is there? Fushiguro, Y/N and I could retrieve Sukuna's fingers. You could just wait here."

"It's fine! I said I'd do it, and I'm doing it! Though lazing around while Fushiguro and Y/N came in all beaten up to bring me a finger would be a funny sight."

"That's true." Gojo agreed snickering softly.

"Well, I know there's no way in hell you're not gonna fight." The teacher cheekily placed a hand behind his head.

"Hey! You were testing me?!"

Gojo put up his index finger to silence the teen; leaning in close to him, "if they were that easy to find, we would've found them all already. Some have a presence that's overwhelming. Some keep very quiet. Some have already been absorbed by a cursed spirit. There's nothing more troublesome when it comes to searching for them. But now we have you," Gojo pointed at Yuji.

"The Sukuna within you will tell us where the fingers are to try to regain his power. You're both vessel and locator, our very own radar. So, we won't get anywhere without you in the field."

"You think he's going to be that nice?" Yuji questioned optimistically holding his stomach and looked down at it.

The duo exited out of the room, "I think we can come to a win-win agreement there."

Just then, the door next to Yuji's door had opened, only to reveal Megumi dressed in a baggy black shirt, scratching at the back of his head.

"You're next door?"

"Oh, Fushiguro! You look like you're doing well now."

Megumi turned his head from the floor to Gojo, "there were plenty of other empty rooms, weren't there?"

Gojo strolled over to Megumi opening his mouth to defend his decision of putting Yuji next door to the black-haired teen, "but isn't livelier better? I thought it'd be good for-"

"Classes and missions are enough. This was an unwelcome favor." Megumi grumpily replied; crossing his arms over his chest.

Yuji, on the other hand slipped past the two and peeked inside Megumi's dorm room, "wow, it's so organized."