Seven

The black-haired teen waited anxiously for Yuji and Y/N outside the detention center as rain fell from gray storm clouds

'The Innate Domain's closed off! The special-grade is dead! Now we just need Itadori and Y/N to return safely...' Megumi thought positively before his eyes widened — feeling something was terribly wrong.

"Sorry, but he's not coming back." A deeper voice spoke from behind the black-haired teen who, revealed to be Sukuna Ryomen and in his arms, he carried an unconscious red-headed girl — her vibrant curly hair messily cascaded in the front of her face.

Sukuna had the side off her head resting against his chest, Megumi couldn't tell what had caused the gravity manipulator to be knocked unconscious but the black-haired teen could tell that Y/N was injured.

"What did you do to her?!" Megumi shouted, his anxiety and deep concern for the girl in the King of Curses arms rose dangerously high. Every fiber of his being was screaming at him to somehow get the red-headed girl out of his arms safely.

"Don't be so frightened. I'm in a great mood now. Let's chat a bit. Your little friend is just sleeping, she took a nasty blow to the back of the head. You should be thanking me I'm being so generous with her. If I wanted her dead, I would have killed her already. She has great potential so I need her alive."

Sukuna walked forward and gently placed the unconscious gravity user down on the ground under a tree; not wanting to agitate her head injury any further before he turned to look back at Megumi who was watching his every move closely.

"This is what he gets for trying to use me without any kind of pact. Feels like he's having some trouble switching back." Sukuna lifted his hands and grabbed at his shirt, "still, though... It's only a matter of time." His sharp nails tore open the constricting fabric, revealing the black tattoos that marked Yuji's body.

"So... I thought about what I can do right now." Sukuna said all the while curling his sharpened claws and maneuvering his hand near his chest, making the black-haired teen stare in fright.

Sukuna plunged his hand into his chest, his fingers curling around the beating heart tightly.

"Wh-What are you..." Megumi stuttered out.

The King of Curses ripped the heart out of his chest, causing a massive amount of blood to gush out of the huge open wound as Sukuna held the beating vital organ in front of him like a trophy.

"I'm taking this brat hostage."

"Hostage?!"

"Yeah. I can live without this, but that ain't true for the brat." Sukuna tossed the heart aside like it was a piece of trash.

"Switching out with me means he dies. Also... For good measure." The pink-haired male said as he reached in his pocket taking out the finger he retrieved from inside the special-grade curse and swallowed it.