Coins

It's true that I help them in medicine, but it was never free. Whenever someone is hurt I'll be the one who will treat them. I've gathered roughly 19,050 coins by that. Many of them have been injured when they come back from the search. Minor or Major injuries I don't give them a discount. All of them pay me in 50 coins.

It was because of that reason why Inho is interested in me. If I knew that it was him I would've turn my back on him that day.

Flashback.

W-woah! A lot of people here.

"The world is really ruined." I muttered

"What do you expect? That all of this is caused by a terrorist?" Junghyeok suddenly said.

"Nope, that creature is the proof that we're not attacked by a terrorist."

"Someone! Help me! I think I'm gonna lose my blood!" A voice rang loudly.

Everyone stop and look at the man.

"Why is no one helping him?" I whispered to Junghyeok.

"Don't meddle with that man." He nonchalantly said.

What? Now would you look at that! Is he serious?

*Sigh*

"What kind of injury do you have?" I said while raising my hand.

"I've been stabbed, when I try to finish the first scenario." The mystery man answer.

"Let me look at it. Wait for me there, don't move or you'll lose too much blood." I warned him.

I tried looking around to see if there was a medical emergency kit.

Minute later I found it.

"W-wait, Y/n!" Sangah called for me.

"You don't have any knowledge about medicine since you're too afraid of needles and blood." She whispered to me.

Huh? The original owner of this person doesn't know basic medical procedure?

If I help this man, Sangah would probably think I'm weird or something, but if I don't. Then that man will die.

Arghh!! Back in my original life I'm a licensed doctor!

Screw this!

"Sangah, we need to help that man. If no one will help him, then I will."

~~~

"And finish! All done! You're very lucky that we don't need to stitch your wound. Let's hope that you don't have internal wound otherwise you really need to go to an expert." I said as I stand up. "Well, I need to go back to my group. Take care!" But before I could take another step.

"Wait! I'm really grateful for the thing you've done, Lady?" He ask.

"Oh! Y/n, that's my name. And kindly drop the Lady. And you are?" I said.

"My name is Inho Cheon! Thank you, Lady Y/n." He said.

Huh? Inho? That means?

~~~

"You know Junghyeok, I for once should've listened to you. I regret helping that guy." I sighed.

"That's what you get for being kind."

Right now I could feel Inho's gaze.

"Can't you just wait until Dokja arrive?" I ask Junghyeok.