More than that.

"Y/n?"

We all turned towards the person who called me.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"Are you serious? You've just become the CEO of your company and now you're treating me like you don't know me? Ha!" The stranger huffed.

"I seriously don't know you." I said.

I look at the person from head to toe but I don't really know him.

Of course, you don't know him! You just possessed this body! There's no way you'll know him.

"You must've hit your head my dear little sister." He smiled wickedly.

By hearing him calling me little sister. Hyeonseong and Huiwon are already in front of me shielding and pointing a sword at him.

If he really is my brother. Then, he can't see Dokja! He might know him despite the fact that this guy hates me.

I quickly whispered that he can't see Dokja or else our plan will be messed up to Huiwon that make her look at me in disbelief.

"Trust me on this. Let me handle him." I said with a serious tone.

They were hesitating but eventually nodded. They immediately go to Dokja.

"I didn't hit my head. I simply forgets people who doesn't have any meaning to me." I said

"Awww~ Did you get all confident because you're the leader of Chungmuro station? Well it definitely suits you. Being the all mighty CEO of the company you work with." He said huffing.

"Shut up." I said.

"Well? How's your father? I mean, How's our uncle? Did he already contacted you to know that his precious niece is okay? How about mom? Is she still visiting you in your little dreams?" He ask with a smirk.

"You don't know anything about it so, shut your trap!" I said.

I'm actually nervous. I can feel my hands trembling and sweating.

I knew we'll meet but not this quick! I don't know what to say. I also have to be careful with what I have to say.

"Ah! I have a better question! How's that guy? You know your friend? The guy who have a criminal mother?" He ask as if he's also insulting the person.

I'm sure it's Dokja.

"I'm not going to answer your question." I said starting to walk pass him.

His hand hold my arm and yanked me in front of him.

"I'm not done with you! Don't you dare ignore your older brother." He hissed

"For being older than me, you sure do have a mind of a 7 years old. Pathetic. Can't handle that stupid jealousy of yours?" I taunt.

"You shut up! You ruined our lives! If you weren't born! Dad wouldn't found out that Mom is cheating on him! If it weren't for you Mom could still be alive! It's all your fault!" He said furiously tightening the grip on my arm

Cheating? The vision of Y/n's mom on my mind is nothing but a kind woman. I doubt she'll cheat.

"Careful there. You shouldn't say those things. And let go of me." I said while trying to break free from his grip.

"If it weren't you... If it weren't you! Our lives could've been great!  You're a destruction-!"

He stopped saying anything when I pressed my dagger on his throat.

"Didn't I told you to shut up and let go of me? Why can't you just follow?" I said putting more pressure on the dagger.

A blood trickled down his neck.