Leaving

"Stop right there."

I gulped knowing that the real Pildu just talked. Dokja also paused.

"Take another step.... And you're dead." Pildu warns.

Dokja turn around and look at him.

"I haven't seen you around here before. You've got quite the nerve." Pildu said.

"Why should I be nervous when I'm just here to do what needs to be done?" Dokja said with quite confidence.

"Oh? A smartass, I see. Don't get too cocky." Pildu slammed the magazine he was reading on the bench. Gilyeong squeeze my hand a little while still looking at Dokja.

What was it? I know that Pildu is one of the ten devils but I don't remember his title. I'm pretty sure it's connected to armor or something.

"So what business do you have with me? It doesn't seem like you're here to just pay me." Pildu stated "You better not have any crazy ideas. If you know what I mean." As he finished his sentences. A lot of big guys are surrounding us. I'm pretty sure they'll be tough not like those bastards back  in Geumho station.

I put Gilyeong behind my back and scooted a little closer to Sangah. I caught Dokja's eyes as if he was contemplating on what's he's gonna do. I just shake my head a little. It seems he understood what I want so he put his arms up.

"Now, now. What else would a tenant want from a landlord?" He said still arms up.

"So, you want a room?" Pildu ask.

"Yes. Please let me and my friends stay in your green zone." Dokja said. As if they'll let us. We can't accommodate that kind of amount. I'm also gonna save my coins from now on so...

"No. We don't take  tenants who aren't apart of the landlord's coalition." A stranger cut in.

"Unless you want us to pay 500 coins each daily." The stranger finishes. Such greedy bastard.

"We can't afford that much. But I can pay you in intel." Dokja said.

"An intel? What intel?" Pildu asked

"Intel about Junghyeok Yu." Dokja stated.

It's like everyone become agitated. They became wary to Dokja.

I block their conversation and try to hear something. Aren't they here yet?

I put Gilyeong behind me more as I ready my weapon.

"Get ready Hyeonseong." I whispered to Hyeonseong.

I put my attention back to Dokja and Pildu.

Any moment....

"Wait. Where do you think you're going? You still need to pay me." Pildu stop Dokja.

"How much was it? 100 coins?"

"No. It's 1,000 coins for you and the kid."

"It's too much expensive." Dokja said. Can't he just pay him?!

"Well don't say I didn't warn you. Die."

"Hyeonseong! Now!" I said as the machine gun starting to fire.

Hyeonseong immediately run towards Dokja. I shielded Gilyeong if ever something goes in our way.

"Close your eyes for a moment, hon." I said to Gilyeong. He obliged and immediately close his eyes.

I look to Hyeonseong and Dokja again.

"Hyeonseong." Dokja called.

He made it!