Brother?

They drove off leaving us behind.

Arghhh...

I felt beat up. I sat down beside Gilyeong. I saw him getting sleepy so I gently stroke his head. In just a minute he fell asleep.

[Personal Skill, Pushed to Limits lvl 5, is activated.]

"What the... Is that your doing?" Pildu ask looking at me unbelievably.

"Yeah... Also activate your skill. We better be ready before they ambush us." I said still stroking Gilyeong's hair.

"Ambush? Argghh you kids are taking this for fun." He said.

"No... I just don't want to make the others worried." I said.

"Then forget what I said... By the way, is that your kid?" He ask pointing at Gilyeong.

"Yeah, but I'm not the biological mother. I just call him my child because..."

Oh my g! I don't know what to say. It feels like I'm talking to my dad.

"Because you felt to. You might not be his biological mother but you can pass as his true mom. You two have some similarities. Then, I'm guessing that bastard is not the father of that kid." He said

I chuckled.

"You're right. Dokja is not the father."

"But you wish to."

I look at him wide eyes.

"You're not that subtle. The way you're too worried about him and the way you look at him. It's not hard too predict that you have a deep feelings for him. Unless that guy is too dense to not notice."

"I might wish he's dense..." I trailed.

"A piece of advice kid... Don't go get too close to Junghyeok Yu."

"And why are telling me this?"

In what world would Junghyeok Yu be in this conversation.

"He might get too attached to you. Or else he'll be a rival to someone."

"Rival to whom?" I ask.

"Forget about Dokja being dense. You're the dense one." He deadpanned.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean!?" I exclaimed.

But before he answer our attention shifted to the other members.

"What are they doing?" The others murmured.

I gently put Gilyeong down and stand up. I nodded at Pildu who already activated his skill.

We then look at the crowd.

"Well would you look at that... They're trying hard." I said.

"Great job on putting a barrier kid." Pildu said patting my shoulders.

"The fuck is this thing! It's so tough." The leader from another group said.

"Stop right there." I said pointing an arrow at their direction.

"What the?! The leader of this station is a girl!" A man said.

Soon enough Dokja and Huiwon are here.

"This barrier?" Huiwon said then look at you.

"Surely you guys don't like shedding some blood, right? Hand over your flag." I commanded.

[Personal Skill, Pushed to Limits lvl 5, is deactivated.]

"What if we don't wanna?" The leader of Myeong-Dong said.