ATTENTION!

Hello my lovely and dearest readers! I'm here to clarify some things!

You guys must have noticed my sudden hiatus.

Yes! Hiatus! I'm not gonna deny that I've been on hiatus for quite a while and been dropping updates on my other stories. You can check it on my profile if you want ;).

I've been gone for the last few months. But now I'm back!

As I said I'm here to clarify some things. You can comment here whatever you have in your mind especially if you're confused about something that is happening in the story.

You can ask here any questions you have in mind about the story! I will try to answer all of them, but keep in mind that I won't spoil anything for the future plot.

Wondering why our protagonist have a lot of coins?

I decided not to add any constellation as I think my readers adore our protagonist.

Would you guys mind if I decided to make you guys our dear constellations for our protagonist?

My dear constellations you guys are free to gift Y/n your coins! ( Hope you get it! )

I wanna know your thoughts about it and wanna see how you would name yourself as a constellation!

I've really missed you all!

Don't worry all of you are my Y/n and my brightest constellations ever!

Take care and have a great day! Enjoy the story!!

Lovelots ❣️

- Kl_ay