Lover?!

Calm down.

There's a lot of changes.

Me deciding that I'll be the leader. Then, next is the King's Path.

I'm doomed.

Will it change everything?

I pulled my hair in attempt to shake my mind.

I knew it was coming.

But the fuck!

I messed up!

I messed up big time!

I slowly walk to Dokja and slightly tugged his sleeve.

"Dokja~ can we switch position? I don't want to be a leader anymore." I whined.

"What?" He sweat drop.

~~~

"Woah... This looks like a difficult scenario."

"Are you going to be okay, Y/n?" Sangah ask.

I just stared at the ground.

"But I'm glad that Y/n is our leader!" Hyeonseong exclaimed.

In what way?

I never did something on the way here.

"Somebody..." I whispered.

"What?" Huiwon

"Somebody else be the leader!" I said to them.

All of them sweat drop.

I can't believe I'm gonna admit that I should've listen to Junghyeok again.

He's right. Not did I only mess up the timeline I also don't know how to do this!

If anything changes I'm just gonna jump in a building like Mikey. Huhuhu...

"Dokja... Why didn't you stop me from getting the flag? Why didn't you stop me from being the leader?" I ask

"Junghyeok would kill me just to get the flag so I figured that Junghyeok would've listen to you more than me. And besides... I'm trying to figure something." He said while looking at me.

I gulped. I hope it's not connected to me.

"About the scenario... Should we call you Your Majesty?" Hyeonseong ask.

Heh?

Huiwon laugh at this.

"No! Absolutely not!" I said.

"Well, Your Majesty. If what the hidden scenario saying is true, shouldn't we try taking another station now. If you value the lives of your subject." Huiwon said.

"Shut it. Anyway, we'll head to Dongmyo first. So, Huiwon, Dokja, Hyeonseong will come with me."

"Then I?" Sangah raised her hand.

"I want you to stay here. You're needed here, my friend." I smiled.

She tilted her head.

"We can't leave Gilyeong alone. We also need someone to watch over Pildu Gong. And someone to lead the other anxious members. We also need to defend ourselves against Hoehyeon. They could attack us anytime. We may have Pildu but we need your skill depending on the situation. For that I would like to give you a title. What do you guys think?" I explained.

"No problem." Dokja

"If it is Ms. Yu, I don't have any problems." Hyeonseong.

"Your Majesty, your words are my command." Huiwon said while bowing a little.