Reality Check

Some scenes in this chapter will be a sneak peek to our protagonist life before she was shifted to ORV.

R/F/N = Real First Name
Real name = it means you'll use your real name not your character name.

~~~

I am dead

But

I'm alive

Confusing right?

I'm confused too so don't worry. I've been in this black void for about 5 minutes.

Did I really died?

[(Real Name) has chosen the King of No Killing.]

What? How come it says my real name not my characters name?

I'm still in the body of Y/n L/n so...

Wait..

How the fuck did they know about my real name in the first place?!

Gago, this is getting creepy.

Do I have a different system? Not the same as others?

"Nabinuang na. (This is crazy)" I muttered

I'm going to lose my sanity in this world. Sometimes I don't understand some of its rules.

I wonder what's happening to Dokja?

Is everything fine at the station?

I'm sure it does.

Junghyeok is with them... Right? Like in th story?

He didn't leave the station just to find his own flag, right?

He already consider me as a friend right?

Few minutes have passed and I'm still overthinking about what's happening in the story

Right then, I was shifted to another place. A place that is very very familiar to me.

The place I used to call home.

I saw someone who I once called my lifeline.

"My dearest, (R/F/N). "

"Dolion."

I watch the person who betrayed me.

"This wouldn't happened to you if you just didn't visit that day. Look at you now. Lying in a hospital bed with a lot of tubes connected to your body."

"I wouldn't be in this situation if you're just faithful and loyal. How dare you deceive me, Dolion!" I yelled even if I know that he won't here me.

Another person appear behind him and hold his hand.

"Dolion is right (R/F/N). If you just stay in your so called home you wouldn't see what we're doing that day. It's your fault that you didn't listen to Dolion."

"Fuck you, Cozbi!"

Here I thought I was living a good life. Now, I think living in ORV is much better than dealing with them. A garbage and a trashcan.... They're a perfect combination.

Just then, it shifted to another place.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO MY CHILD!?! SHE TREATED YOU TWO LIKE A FAMILY! HOW SHAMELESS CAN YOU BE?!"

"M-Mom?"

"You two are the reason w-why she's there! You put her in coma because you two don't want your secret to leak!"