Catastrophe (PT 2)

Who would've thought that I would be in this place? Running around while forming a solid plan?

I never thought of that but I know the legit fans of ORV already made a whole plan for the whole story just to save every character they love.

I know Dokja thinks it's good to have lesser people who knows the future and I get it that even if I try saving them from the catastrophe they will still kill each other in order to save themselves.

This is a trap if I'm gonna base it on what Dokja thinks.

Y/n L/n
You've read the notification?! Don't even dream of killing that thing!

Hyeonseong Lee
Noted, Ms. Y/n!

"Look for a plate!" Dokja said tightening his hold on my wrist.

"What?!"

"Number 5 or two 3! Make a total of 6! Hurry!" As soon as those words escape his mouth notifications pop out.

[A HIDDEN PIECE HAS BEEN ACTIVATED.]

[NUMBER PLATES HAS BEEN ACTIVATED.]

[ABSOLUTE SHIELD WILL BE ACTIVATED FOR 10 SECONDS WHEN THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE STANDING ON THE PLATE IS EQUAL TO THE NUMBER THAT'S WRITTEN ON IT.]

People started to kill each other just to have the plate.

[WHEN THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE EXCEEDS THE NUMBER OR LESS THAN THE NUMBER WRITTEN ON THE PLATE, THE ABSOLUTE SHIELD WILL NOT TAKE EFFECT.]

Everything is in chaos.

Minseob Jung
Sir! I can't find a plate!

Huiwon Jeong
There are none here as well!

Seongguk Lee
Here's one! But...

All of them look at the plate while I free myself from Dokja's hand.

I took a step back knowing that only 4 people can enter the plate.

"Go! Enter the plate!" I said to them.

I look at Dokja and shake my head at him knowing that he's thinking of sacrificing someone.

[TIER 5 FIRE DRAGON, LESSER DRAGON IGNIR, HAS USED FLAME OF DESTRUCTION.]

Time is ticking I pulled Dokja and put him on a plate where the guy from earlier is in.

"Activate the plate!" I yelled at them.

"Y/n! / Ms. Y/n!" They all yelled.

[ABSOLUTE SHIELD HAS BEEN ACTIVATED.]

As soon as the plates were in effect I activated my skill the same time.

[PERSONAL SKILL: PUSHED TO LIMITS LVL 12 HAS BEEN ACTIVATED.]

I encircled my skill around me with much confident as I know I strengthen it awhile ago.

Still I need to be careful on using this skill the more I strengthen it the more it will take a toll on my body.

I gave a glance at Dokja's way and saw him pointing his sword on the guy. By now he probably figured that the guy he's talking with is a disciple.

The plate has been renewed.

And fuck with my plan to be careful by using my skill. I've used it enough by protecting those who can't access to the plate.

Again...

Who would've thought that my plan won't go the way I want it?

Give me another sign and I'll believe that I'm one of those protagonist in isekai manhwa.

To finish this goddamn hidden scenario about the king's path. I dash towards the flagpole for Anguk Station.

I saw Dokja looking at me like I'm a crazy person while I successfully put the flag on the flagpole.

Huiwon Jeong
Y/n get out from there!

Hyeonseong Lee
Ms. Y/n!

Minseob Jung
Ms. Y/n!!

Dokja Kim
Get the hell out of there Y/n L/n!

Something has changed right? At the very least something has changed against the original plot of this story?

I look at them and gave them a reassuring smile.

"King of no Killing."

Funny how that works when I already killed someone.

I know something change! Finally something change! I can left the Chungmuro station at ease because of Junghyeok staying there.

I don't have to overthink a lot now because I know how to fuck up this story.

"To stop a suicidal bastard you need to be a suicidal bastard too." I muttered.

I didn't gave any attention to everything anymore. I just look at Dokja who's trying to run here while being held by the disciple.

I gave him a smile.

One last smile before I was engulfed by the fire.

Let's see each other again, Dokja.

Ding!

Ding

[You have died.]

Ding

[THE SKILL, KING OF NO KILLING, HAS TAKEN EFFECT.]

~~~

Was it a short chapter?

Don't worry my dearest readers I'll be back for more updates. As I'm officially going to be active!

Lovelots ❤️

- Kl_ay