Cinema Master

[You have entered 5F. The Reward Room.]

"Waaah!! It looks really great. Hey Junghyeok! Can I get something?" I turned my head towards Junghyeok.

"Go ahead. Find yourself a better weapon." He simply said.

I excitedly skip to the items!

Wow! Everything is shiny.

"Look! Everything is sparkling!" I pointed out.

Junghyeok is also looking at the items.

"If you want to have a goo- what are you doing?" He ask as he saw me picking up a set of bow and arrows.

"Oh! This is the most shiny thing in my eyes. What about you? Do you also get something? Wa! Hunting Knives!!" I exclaimed completely shifting my attention to those Hunting Knives.

"We could only get two items, right? Why aren't getting something?" I ask looking at Junghyeok.

"I don't need things that is replica." He flatly said.

Ouch!

"They might be replicas but they're useful!" I said.

"Don't mind about it. Are you sure you're going with bows and arrows? Now sword?" He ask.

I only nodded while reading the information about the weapons.

[Khryselakatos, "of the Golden Shaft", and Iokheira "Showered by Arrows" - Replica.

Grade A weapon.
A replica of the bow and arrow user Artemis, in Greek religion, the goddess of wild animals, the hunt, and vegetation and of chastity and childbirth. It has the power of unlimited arrows despite being a replica. It was the most brilliant thing he could ever see. The only one who can use it is the one chosen by Artemis herself.]

[ Dagger of Nemesis - Replica.

Grade A weapon.
A replica of a dagger used by the Nemesis, the goddess of Rhamnous. Despite the fact that it's just a replica this dagger is very heavy. It will return to the owners hand once someone intend to stole it. It can't be use unless the owner holds it.]

[ A constellation that uses bow and arrow are excited to see you shoot some arrows.]

"Have you ever used a bow before?" Junghyeok ask.

"I have! When I was 16! I entered a competition! That's why I knew I could use it! I have sharp eyes, you know!" I excitedly skip but then stop when I saw the Mjolnir.

Isn't this Thor's hammer? The one that Gilyeong liftted in the story?

I suddenly felt a chill. I guess my kid can be dangerous.

I continue walking. I passed Junghyeok who's still looking at me like I escape from an asylum.

"Come on! We don't need to waste any time! I've got a good weapon now! See?" I said showing him the weapons I got.

He just sighed and passed me.

We continue to finish the movies. Except for one.

"Are you really going to leave this behind? What if Dokja and the ohters got caught in it?" I wondered

"You seem to know what's going to happen." He deadpanned.

I stopped and laugh in nervous.

"Well, you did said I'm a prophet." I said scratching my nape.

"Leave it. It's for Jihye." He said before continue walking.

"So you really care about her." I muttered.