Should I?

Okay! So I'm not quite sure about this chapter. I thought that Junghyeok is doing his plan so that it will explains why Jihye need to guard the place. Please, correct me if I'm wrong! I would appreciate it so that I can edit the chapter. Thank you!

~~~

Y/n's P.O.V

"Who's her?" I ask

"The girl who called you Unnie last time." Gilyeong said with a pout. Such a cutie!

That's when it hit me!

"You guys wait here! I'll go with Dokja!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah! Go with your husband!" Huiwon said while snickering.

"Shut up!" I said playfully.

I run after Dokja. I spotted him counting the rooms on the floor while Pildu's member is talking to him.

"Dokja!" I said making them all look at my way.

"Well if it isn't your lovely wife! Of course, Pildu is also thinking about her letting in with you." The man said.

I passed them without looking. They seemed irritated at what I did. A man held my arm tightly that I suddenly yelp. Dokja moved quickly and immediately pulled me towards him.

"The hell is wrong with you people?" I said while rubbing my arm.

"I'll think about his offer first but before that don't bother Y/n or any of us." Dokja said while looking at them seriously.

"All right, you are too protective of your wife." The man whispered although, we heard what he said.

I ignored them when Dokja started to walk away holding my wrist.

"Why did you follow me?" Dokja ask.

"I feel like you're going to do something bad so I followed you. And you're going to Jihye, aren't you?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"Ahhh ... I thought you wanted to go back to Junghyeok." He said while smirking.

"Hey! What are you saying there?! Crazy head." I exclaimed.

"Alright. I'll stop. I will explain later so now I need to talk to Jihye." He said.

We continue to walk to basement first floor. Until we felt a light wind and a sword pointed at us.

"I'm a little disappointed. You do know what will happen if you make a deal with them, right? Unnie, why are you letting him do it?" She said.

"Of course, I do." Dokja answer and raise his hands letting my hand go.

I quickly go beside Jihye in attempt that she might put down the sword.

"Calm down. We're here to talk with you. Put the sword down." I said with a calm voice.

"Talk? You came to see me?" She ask.

"Yes." Dokja answered.

With a blink of an eye Jihye wasn't by my side anymore. Me and Dokja look at each other before we proceed to go upstairs. I'm not surprise to see Jihye already standing in front.

"What is it that you want?" She ask.

"Why are you standing over there?" Dokja ask.

"Master told me to guard the place. Ah! Before we talk, Unnie! Master told me that you need to follow him. He said that it was in the contract that you need to be with him throughout the 3rd Scenario." She stated.

I flinch. What does Junghyeok want?

Why do I need to follow him?

I almost said no but then I remembered about the contract. I heaved a sigh before taking a step forward.