Confrontation

"Well... Heheheh" I can't really put some words together.

"I don't know." I said.

It's true!

I haven't look at my new body. I don't even know what I look like right now.

I just know I'm in a different body.

"It honestly took me by surprise to know that my body changed."

I said trying to walk back to the others because Junghyeok is taking steps forward to us.

"I mean the system might have made some error? Maybe my old body is not available anymore? After all I died."

"M-Mom died? My mom died?" A quivering voice asked.

Holy fudge.

"FOR A MOMENT, BABY! IT WAS JUST 10 MINUTES!"

"You were dead for 10 minutes?! Y/n, how did you manage-"

"She did not change at all."

We all looked at Dokja.

"She simply got younger." Dokja stated.

I got younger?

"What? Are you telling us that she's neanimorphic?" Junghyeok asked.

"I'm telling the truth. That's what she looks like when we entered college." Dokja said looking at me.

"Really? Wow, Y/n! You look slightly different than what we remember." Huiwon exclaimed.

"She got into an accident. Needed to change some of her features so..." Dokja answered

"And how do we know you're telling the truth?" Junghyeok turned to him.

"I know her more than you. She can tell you that." Dokja said looking back at Junghyeok.

Everyone felt the rising tension between the two men so they look at me and signal me to stop them.

" I had an accident which is why my face is kind of different." I said agreeing with Dokja

Dokja stared at me.

"I didn't know that. You never told me that." Sangah said.

I felt a sword pointing at me. I turned around and saw Dokja pointing his sword on my neck.

"DOKJA?!"

"What's going on?" I asked Dokja. Trying to stay calm but I'm definitely and slowly dying inside.

"It never happened. The accident never happened."

I froze

.

.

.

.

"Who are you?"

I felt stupid.

Dokja lay an obvious trap and I fell for it.

"I always notice that you avoid talking about the past." He started. " You might have her body but you surely don't have her memories. I am 100% sure of it. YOU ARE NOT THE Y/N I KNOW."

"Put your sword down, Dokja." Yoo Junghyeok point his sword at Dokja.

Deep breath Y/n.

"No need to point your sword. Put it down, Dokja. You too, Junghyeok. I can explain everything. So everyone calm down" I said trying to ease the situation.