One

It’s pouring. The lively city of Japan echoed passively opposing the shrewd humid water droplets, busy street with vendors, students, businessmen, and all the humans that can cramp the town scattered around, filling my eyes and ears, although it’s driving rain everyone seems not to care.

The honk of cars resounded since its rush hour already it’s a stressful sound for anyone, but it’s a pleasing sensation for me. A ‘u’ curve in my lips, odd it may sound, but this is my favorite season, humming as I watch the rainfall. I stared at my shoes that were soaked, playing with my umbrella in my hands. I nip my lips.

“Hmmn... Mom would be sad. This is her gift.”

That’s when I decided to look for plastic, ‘till I found a ramen store.

“Hi! Good evening, ahhmn… do you mind if I ask for some plastic? I’ll pay for it.” I politely asked.

The middle-aged man eyed me with his soft gaze. He smiled and gave me a clean one.

“Here, young lady.” I smiled and bowed,

“Thank you so much, here.” He shook his head and gave me a nod as I tried to pay for the plastic.

“It’s alright, take care.” He reminds. I smile widely and wave a goodbye. He’s nice. I took off my pair of shoes when I found a nearby store to shelter.

I didn’t even mind if I froze to death as I left my feet bare, holding my umbrella between my neck and shoulder and carefully placing the shoes in my bag.

“You knew about it, didn’t you!? Why didn’t you tell me about it, Shinichiro?!” Someone’s fighting? I stood up and followed the screams that I heard.

It looks like it’s a boy, based on its solid and husky intonation. I peek behind the store and see two men having a conversation, one guy who’s fuming mad while the other is calm?

Tan skin, Argent locks, a Long earring that’s swaying harshly because of his action, and wearing a black long sleeve. Wow, he’s good-looking, although he’s mad. I eyed the next guy. He looks good too.

How did god just lead me to Eden? I shook my head—why am I thinking that right now?

“Ah, so you found out but does that even matter?” The jet-black-haired man asks. The silver-gray man looks back at him with a lot of pain in his eyes,

“What do you mean ‘Does it Matter?!’ This is something important, isn’t it?!” He shouted, full of betrayal and pain was visible on his big orbs,

“Come on, Izana blood related or not, nothing will change between us, alright?” The other man comfort, oww, so the silver guy is adopted?

“Shut up!!! Why did you even come to me?!” The argent hair guy shouted. I flinch at how vigorous the sound is.

For the first time in my life, I had never heard this kind of tone. It’s too much to handle like it carries a thousand of anguish, grief, and despair.

“I’ve endured this loneliness right from the beginning. Do you get it, Shinichiro? I thought I found the happiness that could take me away from that hell.” I look away and hold my mouth. The tears that he let out as he said those words were too deep.

It’s full of nothing but a well of emptiness and suffering. The silver hair guy walked away and left the jet-black-haired man.

I think his name is Shichiro? I secretly followed the silver-haired guy until he stopped in a secluded park. He sit there with nothing, just himself, as he damps in the middle of the rain.