Epilogue

Years ago, a woman suddenly came into people's action. 

She's aloof, strict, and cold. 

Everyone was impressed and intimidated by her. 

Bloody wife, the rose among the thorns. [Y/N, LN]. 

Still and all my mom is a charming, self-effacing person but hard on herself. 

Deep down she cares for me more than anyone in this world, especially for the ones my father left. Hitto Kakucho, Haitani Ran, Haitani Rindou, Hajime Kakuch. The former Tenjiku executive. 

That's not where her kindness ends, she takes care of the ones they love.

Inui Seishu, Ken Ryuguji, Takashi Mitsuya, Hakkai Shiba, Emma Sano. She spends her last sixteen life caring for and protecting all of us. 

The Dame of Bonten, the Kind Queen of my father. I look up at the ocean villa that she managed personally. 

"Young master." The head maid called. She hands me a small box. 

"This is for you." I nod,

"Dismissed all the attendance for now." She nods. I open the box; a key was placed there. 

A lip smile flashes on my lips. 

I used to pick the lock on her study when I was little, Ran and Rindou and my other uncles taught me things I didn't know can always help me in time; How to diffuse a bomb, how to manipulate the numbers of shareholders, how to hold a gun, how to control every domain of Bonten, how to find the vital parts of the enemy, and why should I always put my mom first. 

The study room is neat and pristine just like what my mom loves, the huge door window on her terrace where she can always watch the big tidal waves of the ocean. I turn around and stare at the big shelves of books on her wall, I pulled the specific book, and it opens a secret door, it needs a key. 

I put the key in. 

An extensive room full of pictures, their pictures, and our picture. 

The room is spacious but looks too small for the man she loves the most. 

Izana Kurokawa. 

The man with deep purple eyes. 

In the middle of the room, there is a huge painting of two endearing women, it's my mom with my grandmother. A lot of frame pictures were hanging on the wall, and not a speck of dust is under scrutiny, the room is highly maintained with an air conditioner to not ruin the quality of each picture. 

The left side of the wall is stuffed with my father's picture: him having conversations with Kakucho, Ran, and Rindou, riding his bike, him in the bar in Roppongi, my father with my mom's toga, him in a suit, him sleeping, annoyed, angry, smiling ear to ear, all of the emotion my father could do was captured by my mom's camera. 

My father looks too enchantingly marvelous from my mother's point of view. 

On the right side of the wall was their picture together, their dates, their visit to the orphanage my father grew up in, the day they accidentally found a baby in a café, them in a prom event where my mother's dress is cut and still, she looks awfully beautiful, and the day they first visit father's big brother grave.

 On the other corner, it was all of my pictures. 'Little Izana.' I laugh she surely loves my father. 

I look exactly like him. 

'His first smile.' It's a picture of me in a crib playing with a ball. 

'The first time he crawls.' A pacifier is intact in my mouth as I move forward on my hands and knees to the ground.