Sixteen

"[Y/N], you'll meet Mikey today, Hanagaki already did his job." Glancing at my wristwatch, I look at the almost done papers that I'm doing from yesterday, 

"That fast?" 

"Yes, are you free today?" Looking at the schedules that the vice president gives me, it won't crash on my other meetings if I take another one. 

"Yes, what time?" 

"In the afternoon." He gives the specific time before I nod and cut the call. 

Mikey and Takemitchy are surprisingly close? It's almost a week after we met Hanagaki that he manage to let me meet their head. 

Didn't expect to have our meeting to be this fast but it'll save more time. Being that said, our time we're running that brisk from us. 

"[Y/N], we'll have a meeting later with the other officers." I look at the busy secretary, writing on her paper. 

"Oh, yes, about that let's hold a meeting at the nearby café after school, inform the others. It's about the theme for the promenade night, did they propose any ideas?" She nods and raised the ream of paper that she's been holding. 

"Yes president, I'll inform them, let's meet later, I'll go now." After cleaning the table, I fix my uniform, tie-ing my hair high I smile in the small mirror in the SSG room. 

"I'm off to go." The quiescent ambiance of the café welcomes me as I look for that people. 

"[Y/N]." I turn to my side and saw Kakucho, smiling I walk beside him. 

"He's here?" 

"Yes, he arrived for some quiet time." Below average height with jet black piercing eyes and long blonde hair that is only tied at the top with the hair on the sides moving freely. 

The very first time I saw him clearly discernibly after the fight between him and his brother, sitting on the couch as he eat marvelously the sweets in front of him, he looks a bit giddy than I actually imagine. 

"Ken-chin! I want another one of this!" 

"Mikey, that's mine, you imp, why don't you order yours?" The tall guy beside him sneers. 

"Ken Ryuuji, that's the vice president." Kakucho pinned, my eyes shift to the man who's sitting in front of Mikey, 

"Mikey-kun, why don't you slow down, it'll take a bit of time meeting her." Takemichi offset to his leader, 

"Who are we going to meet again, Takemitchy? Is she your acquaintance?" Ken Ryuji asks, Kakucho cleared his throat to catch the attention of three young men to be aware of our existence. 

"Good afternoon, gentlemen." I started, bowing my head a bit to Mikey's locale, 

"Who are you?" Ken Ryuuji ask whilst Mikey didn't give any concerns. 

Takemitchi takes the initiative to stand and move to introduce me. 

"Draken-kun, Mikey-kun, she's the one we're going to meet today, [Y/N]." Giving out my courtesy, I smiled, 

"I'm [L/N, Y/N], a pleasure to meet you, two." Takemitchi gives me a sit where I am facing the serious and adverse Mikey. 

"What do you need from us?" Draken asks with such malevolence, taking a deep breath I glance at Kakucho. He nods at me and turns his back to us. 

"Me? That's inaccurate, you're the one who needs me." I bluntly stated to him, he glared at me and look at Mikey waiting for his demand. 

"Let's hear her out." Mikey indicated. I nod to his cue, it's suffocating meeting them, I want to finish this right away.