Seventeen

"[Y/N], the promenade night is today, right?" 

"Yes, Ran, make sure you'll make it on time so as Rindou, it'll start at exactly eight in the evening." 

"Okay, the theme is Moulin Rouge?" 

"Yes, but don't forget your masquerade mask, we have two themes, the Moulin Rouge with the touch of Masquerade Ball." 

"Okay, got that, see you later." 

"Hey, Ran! Don't forget to drop by my house later." 

"Yeah, yeah. I know." 

It's the day of the promenade ha? Surprisingly I'm not into it, I don't feel any excitement about the event that we organized for a month. 

Did my excitement just fade on the day of the event? Signing lazily I got up on my bed and stare at the mannequin near the cheval glass, a red fitted slim long gown that exposed my lower back, with its white fur shawl shimmering on the four corners of my room.

"Sexily flashy," I muttered to myself, does my mom mean it when she said she'll – 

"[Y/N]! Be ready the make-up artist and hairstylist are on their way, darling." Oh, she did mean it, what time is it already? I look up and fixed my eyes on the wall cock to check what time it is, 

"Oh, it's only six." Not motivated enough, I lazily stretch my arms out and yawn. Lying on my bed again, with heavy eyes. 

"She's sleeping." Blinking at the blinding lights that filled my room, I got up. 

"Mom?" I called, she turn to me and smiled, 

"You, young lady, I told you to get ready... Why are you sleeping?!" She hysterically exclaimed but her poise makes her look gorgeous. Scratching my eyes, I smiled back at her. 

"You look pretty mom," I said beguiled by her accoutre, she raised her brows. 

"Enough, with your flowery words, get up and take a bath, it's already seven!" Laughing at her reaction, I took my towel and made my way to the bathroom. 

After taking the fastest bath of my life, my mom didn't waste any minute and helped me to put on my dress, 

"Mom, jeez pipe down, would you?" 

"What? It's already seven-thirty, young lady! They need to fix your hair and make-up too, and calmed down you said?" She cracks as her eyes widen on my obnoxious confab just now, with a protrudes lips I nod, and do as I was told to. 

"Is she your baby? Mrs. [L/N], all I can see is a stunning lady." One of the stylists said, combing my hair, as she smiles at me, My elegant mom laughed, 

"I know right, she isn't my daughter for nothing." The make-up artist chuckles, 

"Now, trust us, you're going to captivate all the people on that promenade night." After an hour and a half, the preparation my mom prepared for me was finally done. 

"[Y/N]! Are you– now who are you?" I turn to see the two Haitani with their breathtaking tuxedo fit, 

Ran on his black suit with a red tie while Rindou has the same black suit as his brother but his tie is blue. 

"Woah, is this some met gala?" I comment, the two of them exchange a look and snickers, 

"Damn aren't we looking expensive?" Rindou added, I walked towards them and put both of my arms to their waist, 

"You're rich, Rinrin, you don't just look expensive, you're a rich man." I blurt, he shrugged placing his arms on my neck. 

"I know, duh." He said rolling his violet optics,