Fourteen

"Where have you been last night young lady?" My mom started early in the morning, scratching my optic I hold my back that's been aching since yesterday. 

"At the hill, outside the city," I murmured and bite my lips. 

"Mom, I did it with Izana..." I confessed she look at me surprised, jaw drop and eyes wide open she walk towards me. 

"You, what?! At the hill?! You did it there?! What are you two an animal?!" She yelled and shake me like there was no tomorrow, 

I almost cried with the pain that stretch across my back up to my spine. 

"Yes! I mean No!" Confusion flashed to her face, she checked my whole body. 

"Oh, I'm sorry, you should rest today." She sigh and took her phone, dialing a number she look at me. 

"Izana, yes, good, okay, she's here, you two are such a brat, I'm this close to spanking you both, alright... Okay, take care." Puzzled with their indistinct conversation. She looks back at me and kisses me on my cheeks. 

"Your kind boyfriend is coming, I still have work to do, and he should look after you! What kind of–." 

"Mom, chill, he'll be here, yesterday he took good care of me, and stay for an hour with me 'till I have fallen asleep. He didn't want to stay much longer without your consent that's why." Brows curled together she look at me with her dagger stare, 

I could even feel the nervousness rushing to my veins as she loudly criticizes my whole existence. 

"You said that my excitement was pressuring you two." She said with a massive condemnation in her tone. 

"Should I expect that I'll be a grandmother at this age?" 

"Mom!" 

"What!? It's better that I'm ready! Besides who knows? You know, I can stop by on the baby station later at the mall." Face palming with her enthusiasm I groaned and lay on the bed, 

"Mom, please, [Y/N], Is the one who's not ready enough." I look at my door and saw the culprit who put me on a good rest day, holding a bunch of food in both of his hands. 

My mom's expression soften a bit seeing Izana, it made me think twice if she was Izana's mom or my mom. 

"Izana! How could you do it at the hill! You should have control of yourself for a second and find a decent place to do it with her." He smiled at my agitated mom and bowed to her. 

"It's already memorable for us, Mom, and I want [Y/N] to remember me whenever she comes in the hill." A loud sigh of disbelief escaped my mom's mouth but she just pats my head and pinches Izana's ear. 

"Make sure to do it in a decent place next time, god! You two are not an animal, brats." She hissed and wave to us as she turn her back. 

"I gotta go, take care of my daughter, Izana." She said and exit my room. 

"Hello there, pretty." I scowl at him, in contrast to his wide grin like he's in a good mood. 

"Hi, there monster truck," I whined, he took a long pause with my new nickname to him, 

"Monster truck?" He tilts his head, pulling the chair on my study table he put out all the food and adjusts himself closer to me as he pulls a warm soup.

"Yes! What with that long thing inside your pants?! It's a monster truck Izana, you're so big and thick, I can't even lift a finger! I'm so soar right now!" He looks shocked by what I just spat out to him, he can't blame me though,